Reviews for Perspectives
Chronometrist chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Aw, I've been looking for a story like this... I really hope you continue it :3
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
Hani-Ha Wafflenut chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
This is great! Almost as I had pictured it myself! Is there more? You could continue it to the point where House actually wakes up because, on the show, all we saw, was him waking up in his hallucination. You could, make his awakening a huddy moment instead of the hameron moment it had been in his mind...just a thought. XD
Jill chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Good story, but is that the end? I notice you haven't updated recently, are you finished? Or have you been as busy as I am?
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Just came upon your story and liked it very much. Will there be more chapters?
bulletproofweeks chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Beautiful! You're an extremely eloquent writer! You did a great job keeping everyone in character and your descriptions were magnificent! I love it!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
wow. that was incredibly well writen... and so intence! i was so captivated from beginning to end. awsome-ness! _

~HIKARi
WorkSmartNotHard chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
I really loved this chapter! The scene with Cuddy by his bedside was very well done! :)
doctorj chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I am loving this story. I have put it in my favorites to make sure I don't miss any installments. Thanks!
fox4mel chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Hi! It's me again - thanks for updating so quickly! I could definitely picture Cuddy setting by his bedside in this chapter...you described the scene very well. Will House's parents be making an appearance in this fic? As I said before, this fic is great - thanks for the treat!
fox4mel chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Wow, wow, wow! I just found this and love it! The different perspectives you have written from so far have been awesome and I can't wait to follow the story through more people's eyes. I hope that there will be more to come soon! Keep up the good work!
Sarah Butter chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Are you going to focus on each Cameron, Chase, Foreman, Wilson and Cuddy's reaction to the shooting? That would be brilliant if you're going to.

This chapter was as good as the last, keep up the good work. :)
not lupus chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
U should put in a scene of House getting on the news. Possibly an interview.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
This story is great!

Update again soon!

*hugs*
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very good, please keep updating :) I want to see where this goes.