Reviews for Mr and Mrs Spooky Mulder
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I love the dream sequence
spinster cat lady chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
You gong to follow up on this?
yingyanggirl chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
this is excellently written!
Queen Tigeress chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
so this hasn't been update in over a year, but i just stumbled upon it, as i am currently watching all 9 seasons of the X-Files, and felt the need to read a few fics... and i must say that this is a very amusing story, and i mean gawd it woulda been awesome if they had been together from the very beginning. Even if we DID get to see them together in the newest movie, it still wasn't nearly enough to feed the addiction :P if you were to ever update this it would be AMAZING... but again i say i realize that it hasn't been updated in over a year, so i forgive you in the very large probability that you don't update this story again. The four chapters you have here so far though are very good though, i must say. I think i'll take a look at what else you have up for stories...
theoofoof chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
This is a really original idea...if that's how he reacts to her going on a date then how will he react to events in Never Again! And how will she react to Pheobe. Oh I can't wait!
Indian.Wolf chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I thought you did great! You really should do more of the episodes like this! I love the idea of them together. I especially loved the Jersey devil episode redo. Keep it up!
anteffy1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
I thought you did just fine with the mood; I really liked this segment. Update soon please! :-D
xAlex-Drakex chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
This is such a cool story. Loved the Mile High thing, thats just typical Mulder! Update soon! x
DanaKMulderScully chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
I LOVE IT! and now that I read where the dream sequence belonged, I loved it even more! :) I loved so many things in this chaper i can;t even qoute them LOL. Great Job! Can't wait ofr the next update.
rebafan4ever chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
i thought you did a good job. hope you do more episodes. :)
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Cute!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I LOVE this fic! I just love the way you bring everything together, It's amazing! I mean it just all comes to gether so greatly...I will never see the series the same way again! LOL And I loved this line, it was so in character for Scully:"Once situated inside she let out a breath of air, she was going to get him back for not only making her drive back alone in three hour Friday night traffic, but for ruining her romantically planned weekend, for dragging her on this case and for staying behind in Atlantic city. She decided no sex for two weeks was good."

Once again, amazing work! Can't wait for more :)

Dana M.
vesperlynds chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I loved that.
nikyjlo101 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
this is really cute i hope you continue it.
rebafan4ever chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
cant wait for more. update soon :)