Reviews for How I Met Your Highness
Archangel2417 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
My goodness. This story is phenomenal. I enjoyed reading it, truly. I love your writing style, and how well the characters developed. Please, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
FINISH IT! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Can you plz update?
The DJ Cat chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
please hurry and update this. love the story D!
BlueStarfire chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
I love your story.

You describe it so well, and I'm jealous of that!

XD

I hope you're still considering on continuing it!
Araceli L chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
OHMYGOSH UPDATE!

Please?

I read this story a few months ago and I am absolutely captivated. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

Only when you update will I legitly review(:
Jillo chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I love love love this story! Please please please review! I am begging! I noticed that the last time u updated was last month! Come on update for your obssessed readers.
ZaRtHlOvEr123 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
i love how he just thinking about her while hes in the middle of a meeting and then he shakes his hand while the king is just like you didnt hear a damn word i just said lol

xoxo keep on writing i love this story read over 10 times 3
ZaRtHlOvEr123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
you got to keep on writing i love this storyyyyy 3
Kattheamazing chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Whoa, absolutely love the story! The way you write is just...mesmerising, really. It's nearly impossible to put into words, it's kind of poetic, but not in a boring way (how naive did that sound?) so yes, I've enjoyed reading it.

Your in introduction chapter was beautiful, the next chapter was beautiful, heck, they were all beautiful. It's been so emotional for Zelda and Marth, but in more of a postive way than a sad way, which is nice. Their relationship was skillfully built, and it's frankly one of the sweetest stories I've ever read!

And now you've got me excited for the next chapter. I'm not sure when to expect it for, so I'll put this on alert (not to mention favourites :P). You're a great writer, as if you didn't already know, so I hope you're able to update this again at some point :)
Areless chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
8D can't wait for the next chapter! and do i see a hint of link? lol
Rusen 'Kiwi' Redhex chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
AWESOME.

No, seriously!

:D I can't wait for the tournament!
Juri chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
amazing story keep it up :)
InBedWithSoviets chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
This is very well-written and enjoyable to read, probably my favorite Marth/Zelda story extant at the moment. Hope to see more chapters at some point.

Cheers,

-IBWS
thestrange-ladymalz chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I absolutely adore ZeldaxMarth. This is an awesome story and i cannot wait for you to update it!