Reviews for Fledglings
Rea chapter 1 . 6/9
I love the story and though I'm sad you left writing here, I am thankful for what you shared. Best of luck in life.
Cynder2013 chapter 1 . 5/16
That's cute and funny and ridiculous and awesome, all at the same time.
I doubt you will read this but I felt the need to express my sadness and understanding of your decision. You will be an amazing parent and I know we all will miss your stories. I hope that you will continue to write someday as you are truly an inspired writer. Have fun watching your kid grow up and I wish you the best of all that life hands you!
Gust chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Good luck Lord Retro! Should you ever return you shall have friends waiting with open arms!
staretoile chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Hi,

funny how Harry again dies the impossible. I had to laugh so hard!

Kind regards
Andrea
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
A drunken night of debauchery... Bwahahahahahahaha!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Brilliant. LOL
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Excellent! I love it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nuts...I wish some of the magic would have transferred to Hedwig so it would be a full family.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Well I didn't mean it like that!
... oh well, you've got a point. This is just a sort of hobby site, which can be continued even as an old person, but kids only grow up once. Great writing, though, honest!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Uhh... yay? Sorry, this is a little much for me to wrap my head around. Just... give me a minute.
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is good. Has anybody written sequels?
Nora Anak chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Well, this certainly was a unique pairing. I always wondered what would happen if an animagus mated with an animal in their animal form. Now i know. A sweet and touching fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is a weard story. But That doesn't mean it's a bad story. It is the most original story so far That i have read.
ShadowOphidian chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I thought this story was really cute. Although I wanted to know Harry's Marauder name. However I'm glad I read it.