Reviews for Fledglings
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 6/30
Dying, here, dying. This is delightful.
This was a fun story and I don't remember ever seeing this idea before. Harry & Hedwig... will this be classed an a new pairing?

Thanks.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 1/27
I wonder how much worse the death of Hedwig will affect Harry now that she's the mother of his children, or if it will be Harry that dies in this awesome alternate universe.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Kawaiiiiiiii harry reallty merodeadore... Harry realmente es un merodeador no puedo creer que tenga crias jajaj
Garuda 1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
my i humbly request that i adopt this and make it my way with your permission of course
Mysts of Time chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Please continue
Darth66 chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
STAR WARS
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Great story. I hope you return someday to write more.
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
That was the most rediculous, silly, giggle inducing peice of awesome that I have ever read.
Rea chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I love the story and though I'm sad you left writing here, I am thankful for what you shared. Best of luck in life.
Cynder2013 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
That's cute and funny and ridiculous and awesome, all at the same time.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I doubt you will read this but I felt the need to express my sadness and understanding of your decision. You will be an amazing parent and I know we all will miss your stories. I hope that you will continue to write someday as you are truly an inspired writer. Have fun watching your kid grow up and I wish you the best of all that life hands you!
Gust chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Good luck Lord Retro! Should you ever return you shall have friends waiting with open arms!
staretoile chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Hi,

funny how Harry again dies the impossible. I had to laugh so hard!

Kind regards
Andrea
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
A drunken night of debauchery... Bwahahahahahahaha!