Reviews for Vexx: The Demons Within
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
I love how you made a wraith live within him, it put an interesting twist to the story. But, just to help you out, someone who has an email called: (I don't know if the tikie part is right) made a guide with all the worlds, riddles, hearts, elemental suits, and characters. (You forgot Darby!) I can't wait for the next one and hope that soon you have Dragonreach and Tempest Peak Manor. Contact me at:
Dream Dragoness chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
You have to continue. Please?
astaran girl chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
My prayers worked! You came back to write this awesome fanfiction! You still keep the same padron you kept with your previous chapters even after so long: they continue to be full of details and a good variety of words which increases the readers vocabulary (that's a good thing ). The story consistency is great too, nothing exaggerated or off the main context, and the characters' personality is well set.

Just a little thing I'd like to appoint: Vexx is not a child like the booklet says, puzzling it with the rest of the story, I think it's just a figurative term to refer of how young he is compared to the rest of Astara's history, but it doesn't ends here. If you see in the game you'll notice Vexx's as tall as his grandfather, and his voice (even if just grunts, growls and squeaks) it's rather grave to be a child's. Taking in account that his game follows the fashion of teenager heroes, I'd say he's from 16 to 18 years old.

I believe that you used the term "child" just like the justification I gave above, but I want to give you this advice in case you don't. It's not a big problem, though, but it can give people the idea you won't concerning the story's consistency.
astaran girl chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Oop, sorry, I meant 2 weeks, but it's a big time wasted stil!(smacks the computer
astaran girl chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
my gosh! my computer didn't warned me of the new chapter! Damn, I got 2 months without knowing that there was a new chapter...

Anyway... I have no words... this new chapter is very awesome! I loved to read from the top to the bottom! and the part of the conflict between Vexx and his "Inner Demon" was so realistic, I got stunned!

I'm glad that you could fix your "fanfic issue", too bad my msn didn't warned me that you updated you fic (hella msn ).

Can't wait for the next one! I'm very curious to know how it will be Vexx's moments since now that he's in this new world.
Liani Risate chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Yes! A Vexx story that's well written and shows lots of promise. I'm so excited to see what will happen next, so please update soon!
Shadowmjl chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Wow, i really like this fic. It's about damn time someone made a decent Vexx sequal and this one has a lot of potential. Update soon!
astaran girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I have no words to express myself, and how grateful I am with that new fanfic... where could I start? Well... the fic is well written, it has english words that I never heard of (I'm Brazilian), this will help expand my vocabulary greatly, I just need the dictionary near the computer, I want to know every corner of the characters' feelings, hehehe... XD

the scenarios and actions are well-described, and the parts relating how the characters are feeling really get one's into it.

to write is a talent of yours, I must say, and I say that because you showed the same content - the kind of description, the emphasis to its characters' feelings - in your earlier fics, you're doing very, very well, just continue that way.