Reviews for Familiar Stranger
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
COOKIES! I LOVE COOKIES!

But...

This story is very, very good! It's worthy a cookie! (Which is saying much since cookies100 tons of gold)

Love it! :)
FTR chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
There was something almost lyrical about this, although not necassarily in the traditional sense ... I'm not sure to how to say it. Something softly magical. Heart-felt. Simply: This was lovely, and one of the absolute most enjoyable fics that I've come across for Pellinor. It was just perfect - the style (similar to Croggon's, but also your own), the characters, the story line, and just the overall air, really - and I'm so glad to have been able to read it.

You truly have a gift. Please, continue to embrace it.

Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
By all the gods...holy moly, that was powerful. A bit confusing, but powerful and very well-written. Maerad annoys me, but I sense she would have annoyed me less had she been raised normally and not surrounded by angst from day one. Almost.
Nameless chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Woa. Sweet, and...weird. I liked it, I think. Interesting dream concept. It felt kind of wrong, though, having Cadvan so obsessed with Maerad like he (naturally) was, when Ceredin was supposed to be there. It was like he was choosing Maerad over her, which is good, but still... I'm not sure, dishonest, somehow, to Ceredin's memory. Part of the balance that Alison Croggon found in her book was Cadvan being able to accept Maerad's love, and his love for her, without seeing it as unfaithful or dishonest, or in any way dishonoring Ceredin's memory and sacrifice.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh melikes! I haven't really read any Pellinor fanfiction on here, but I'm in love with the books (and Cadvan and Irc, haha). This was lovely! Though I was slightly mad at Ardina in the end for making me afraid the dream was reality. But hey, I guess she can do what she wants.

It made me uber-happy that Cadvan picked to stay in reality even though Ceredin was still alive in the dream and he didn't have that Dark incident on his record (well, not that there's a record, but still). Adorable all around :)
mayajane chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
o.m.g. i absolutely LOVED this its ur best yet...
IllusenFantasty chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Rlly? Lol i want a cookie!
liloui94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
AMAZING!

this is my fave of all your stories D
kaitebug chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I like chocolete chip and your story
Iovin-Iife chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
omg omg omg omg OH. MY. GOD.!

that was so unbelieveably wonderful! i wish that could happen in the books!

ah! u are now like my fav! ah omg! thnx so much fo this story! please please pleasse tell me if u write more about MC! lol omg u rock!
blown0away chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
that was really good! i love how you wrote it. and question:

did this actually happen in one of the books?:

“I wanted to tell you,” Maerad said, and now she was crying, “Before I left forever, I just wanted to say…”

“I wanted to also,” Cadvan whispered.

“That I…”

“That I…”

“Love you,” they said in soft unison.
ServalSpirit chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is my favorite of all your fics. It's just... indescribable. Really, really, excellent. The toneless voices that they spoke in, remembering... and the realization when they woke up... and the idea for the plot in the first place... Beautiful. Good job.
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow! I think this is my favourite out of all your stories I've read so far, it was really lovely.
LadyZee86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I loved it :D good job!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
wow, best pellinor story so far!