Reviews for Seven Stones and Seven Stars and One White Tree
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I love this! It is a beautiful idea and sentiment to write from the tree's perspective!
Aria Breuer chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This was a good story.

I did not see any grammatical errors, which is good as well.

My favorite chapters were Lorien and Mindolluin because of the ethereal feel, which makes the lands feel untouched for years. I was confused about whose point-of-view was in all three chapters.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Darkover chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Dear Shirebound: Very interesting POVs! These ficlets were nice to read. Thanks for writing and posting them. Sincerely, Darkover
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
This is a beautifully written tale. I like how you gave each element of nature a voice, and the way you described the hobbits, Gimly, or Aragorn from the perspective of stone and flower was creatively done.

This story is full of rich and powerful imagery, and was a most enjoyable read.

Wonderful job.
lovethosehobbits chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Geez, Janet. These are so perfect. I love the idea of looking at other view points of what happened in ME. I still think my favorite chapter of Smoke and Mirrors was when the bird came to Frodo's room. I love the idea that more than just men, hobbits, dwarves, and elves were affected by what went on...just like today.
lovethosehobbits chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Geez, this actually gave me cold chills. Fantastic job.
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
So poetic and prose like. I love this...What a great point of view.
Lady Ambreanna chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Very nice! I always enjoy your stories!
Rhyselle chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Absolutely exquisite. All three chapters were wonderful but this final one just made my heart sing. Well done!
Aelaer chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Oh, that was delightful! I think my favorite was Lorien- how it remembers Aragorn, and see that he has changed. Aw. I love this.

Happy Ring Destruction Day!
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Lovely little story, I really liked it!