Reviews for Four Years
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the read.
voltorb6 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
interesting! a bit sleepy now! will continue tmr! D
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I really liked yI have the same crazy absions with harry potter as you do. My friends and I went so far as to rename our teachers and our classes. I also love the twilight books. I have read bothe harry potter books and the twilight books more than once. I like your writing style. Keep up the good work. If tyou would like to reply you can se nd me a message on fnafiction or send me an email. It is hope to here from you soon. And I also hope to see more of your work. our this story. Will there be a squal?
Coon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Fantastic, Fantastic fic!

I loved every last bit of it, down to the very last full-stop.

Everything just worked so well, nothing clashed, the characters weren't OOC, emotions weren't OTT, everything was perfect!

Definately something I'll be recomending to friends!

Well done!

Keep up the awesome fics!
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
To bad it is the end. I liked this story.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Great.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
This was a great story :)
demonicnargles chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
Very interesting. I really liked this story. Nothing like a good bit of angst now and then.

-demonicnargles
Heksie chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
Agree a lot of pain! but it was great, hope to see that sequal soon.
AmslyApple chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
What an amazing story. I loved it from start to finish :)

Great job!
bill560682 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
i would think harry would go to the bank once as his new person an clean out the vault all at once with a multi-compartment trunk an then got everything changed over to muggle money an slowly put it into a muggle bank under his new name. but of course he had to do it this way so he could run into the family of red heads outside the bank.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
now the fact you still have harry living in england and still stopping by the leaky cualderine would lead me to think harry wants to get found, an if he gets lucky it will be a deatheater who finds him and puts an end to him since he does seem to want to die but does not have the balls to do the job himself. i mean i am sure harry could have gone to china or america or any place else for that matter but no he decided to hide right under everyones nose.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
you are worried about how the chapter came across well don't it came across just as you wanted it to do.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
now i do know you are going to tell us how it happened but i just wanted to remind you anyway. an that is how did ron get to be head of M.L.E. and what is grangers job is she the minister or just a flunky for them i do not think it was made clear. an how are people like granger going to get laws passed in the fist place even if you did kill off the deatheaters on the wizumgot they would just be replaced by family members who think the same way. money and power make the laws and people like ron and granger have no money or power. oh sure they may get themselves lucky enough to get themselves elected minister but the real power is with those that write the laws which would be the old pureblood families of the wizumgot. so unless you trump up charges against the whole family and spirit them off to prison without a trail so that you can then just give thier wizumgot seat to whoever you want. the rich purebloods own the goverment threw blackmail and bribes and threat of death, they always have and always will unless you are willing to get dirt and kill off whole families then you can only pass the laws they let you.
Lindewe chapter 12 . 7/14/2008