Reviews for The Great Condom Mishap
MaricopaPrincess20 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
way good, and yeah, i would blame the chocolate too...
svuluvr chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
You guys r a hoot! Loved it! If this was youtube five stars, faved it!
The moral of this story chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The moral of this story must be this...that even the best writers have their own mishaps. Whether it was because one of us was sick, or because one of us ate far too many zappos or because the last felt it necessary to refer to a big stick; all I know is that this story has to be one of the crappiest, worst, MOST HILARIOUS things I have ever read. EVER!

This story deserved three reviews. One from each of the completely crazy writers who allowed for this to be posted. But it has reviewed better than a lot of the BETTER, more CONSTRUCTED, FLOWING stories in our ports. I find it so incredibly amusing that without prompting, people found themselves reviewing anyway.

And despite the steaming pile of poo that is this story, I wouldn't take it back for the world because I had the best time writing it with two of the best writers around here.

So now I shall go back to work and laugh some more, because I have people to irritate for work, and it's not going to do it itself.

LOVE YOU HANNAH AND NETTIE!

Laura...could you guess it was me?

xoxo
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Hang on...let me catch my breath...okay, i think I can breathe! Great Job ladies! You 3 need to write more together! Great Job!

oh and you're right...who needs sanity...wait, what is sanity? LOL!

:D Doink Doink
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
lmao... i loved it! why would dickie call el elliot instead of dad? lol... funny stuff!

Rach
Sirusi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Sanity? I think I gave that to Foz along with my soul during the musical. And unlike my soul, I don't think he gave it back.

Heh.

So anywho, yay! Me likey! _
Saaabric chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG! I laughed so hard, LOL! three amazing writers wrote a really funny story! LOL
gigletrig chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
yea, y'all are all nutz! congrats! lol!
NettieC chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
A few points I'd like to make, Hannah...

1...I can't believe you actually posted this.

2...it makes as little sense now as it did when we wrote it.

3...I've laughed more at the reviews than the story

4...I'd like to use the "I'm so sick" line as my defense.

LOL

I just HAVE to add this to my favourite stories list - there'll never be another one like it.
nalaa chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Fucking hilarious! I hope you three will write more stories together!

I LOVED IT!
LivandElforlife chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love it! :D
CCWaT chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOL.

I LOVE IT! Hope the three of you get soon similar ideas and post more of it. It's just great.

The three word thing reminds me of something:

Each conversation lesson we start with a story, our teacher says one word, the next one one word... bla ;) And in the end we have a funny story.

I like this piece a lot :)
Intoxicated Lie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow, kickass. Very kickass indeed. XD Made me 'lol' a ton.
nicole812us chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
The title alone made me laugh and I knew it was going to be great. Then three great authors came together to write this was perfect. It was hilarious.
MaryWhite chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Though it was entertaining, I was a bit...confused. Why would Dickie shout at his father like they were brothers or friends? Especially about condoms. I was also confused at where they were. First it seemed like they were at a resturant one minute then the next were in a drug store isle.