Reviews for Could Have Been The Best Thing
sillysis XD chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I completely get what you're saying ...

And it was an awesomely written story... yup :) loved it!

Oooh I hope you and him are fab doctors too (I wanna be one too - 17 years old atm so not sure what kind though!) But hey goodluck in life seriously woman take care...

One more thing ... I'm Asian - though just just not as clever ... Go us brownies :P (lol: sorry if anyone gets offended - I'm just babbling here)

bye...
Dandy352 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Settling for the second best just because you're too impatient to wait for the best is stupid.

Sadly, a lot of people would settle for the 'okay' and not the best.

Nice story!
anime4life chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
WOW this is butifful sorry cant spell it but yah well to let ya know i was about to cry in one part of this story is breath taking and for it to be basted on your life thats sonething i really never thought of but its one of the most incredibel story i have read (i been hooked on fan fiction 4 the passed i dont know?...

mabe 6 months X)
Birdie chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I like what I've read so far. What I really want to comment on is the Cantonese parts (yes I know it's made up). Just so you know, Cantonese doesn't have that many 'k's in the middle of words and there are more vowels rather than constanants.

Just a little heads up, little brother in Cantonese is not 'shoti' , nor is little sister 'shobe'; little brother is dai dai or xiao dai and little sister is mui mui or xiao mui.
Aiira chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Hey hey, I've been waiting for this story to finish. And boy, am I glad to know that the wait was so worth it! Thank you very much for this story. It was very wonderful, and I could really feel your passion in writing it. Keep it up! More power. :)
Daisy chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Your story is pretty interesting so far.

Your spelling and grammer don't really interfere with how a reader understands the fanfic. My only major comment is your so called Cantonese. I know you said that all of it was made up except the little bro and little sis par, but those are made up as well. I speak Cantonese, so I should know. By the way, little brother in Cantonese is sieu dei dei/ dei dei and little sister in Cantonese is sieu mui mui/ mui mui.

Overall, nice work. D
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Wow. I've noticed how your writing improved by a lot in the end. Great story & love the epilogue! It's great to realise what you really want in life, especially in friendships ]

Keep up the great work!
PNHornsby chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
I did not understand you story at first, but your note at the end helped. I am 32 now but when I was 14, I realized I had a crush on a friend of mine. We had been friends since I was 7. I wasn't going to tell him, but my little brother found out. So, before my brother could tell my friend, I told him. Thing was a little weird after that, but we stayed friends. For years, my heart hurt for him, I thought he liked me to, but I didn't want to lose our friendship, so I never say anything again. 11 years later, when I was 25, I still did not want to let go of my feels for my friend, but I met this really nice man. At first it was hard for me to open my heart to this man. I let my heart hold on to my friend for so long, I had to learn how love this man. Learn to really love, true love. And it is true love. All those years, I thought I loved my friend, but when I met the man that is now my husband, I knew what love really is. Keep on loving your friend, fight to keep him your friend, but don't close your heart up. Your really "Syaoran" just might be out there waiting for you.
chibi angelle chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
this is probably a good story, but i keep getting distracted with my annoyance at the fact that you just keep repeating "brains beauty and spine" to describe sakura. its too repetitive, find synonyms or something
Hime Kimiko chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
Dear Kyria,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. The way the ending was written now makes more sense and not seems more suitable. The best inspirations or ideas do come from ourselves and our own experiences. What a wonderful dream it must have been. Your story was inspiring. And letting it close in a written tale is a good way to do so. I'm trying that myself. Good luck to you, I hope that you and your Syaoran stay best friends forever! But who knows? Feelings change so you never know what your future together may be. ;P

It was a wonderful story, i cried a lot.

lot's of love,

Hime
AngelEmCuti chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
Amazing! It's brilliant, how you've woven peices from your life and CCS together! Though, I will admit, I was unhappy with the ending and deeply confused the first time I read it. Now, after reading this, I completly understand it. Living in a dream world can be sweet, but when you wake up and see what's in front of you, you will realize that what you have in reality is sweeter than any dream. You wouldn't dare trade it for anything in the world. This is a truly beautiful story. Thank you forwriting it.
Chelsea Ann chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
Hi Kyria! I like your story even though at the end of the story it confused me, and the wrong spellings,but still almost all of your chapter it made me cry. Thanks for a wonderful story!
sakura-moon23 chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
wow...u hv courage to tell everyone that this is ur story...hats off to u...ur ending is close to reality...friendship is best thing in life no one want to lose it...u r honest n practical with ur life n story...thanks for making this story...hv a great life ahead...waiting for ur another story :)
darkryubaby chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
through it's a great sorry. the ending pissed me of and confused me. you should've ended at " sakura, i love you." END. but alls lost now.
theEnchantress chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
over all, i think the ending is confusing. i thought that Sakura and Syaoran got married but why do they still treat each other as bestfriends and not as a husband and wife. i'm now confused if they really got married or not..

i'm also confused if Beatrice (wife of Edward and mother of Megumi) is also the same as Bella and Luna. And if Megumi (Edward and Bea's daughter) is also the same as Alice, goddess of fertility..

but the whole story was great. you just had me confused in the ending, which is a disappointment..