Reviews for Frozen Watermelons
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Adorable and perfect! Jacob's patience and generosity of his heart is beautiful. His jealousy made him a typical boy. Bella was sweet and nervous. She finally figured it out, having a best friend boyfriend is the best thing ever. Thanks for writing!
snow eopard chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
i love this so cute
axylurvesu chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
wonderwall is one of my favorites. oasis is awesome, i prefer radiohead though. the story is awesome and bella and jake are totally cute
Michelle-B18 chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
This story could be a really long one shot. Love it.
Peace Like a River chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
*dies of cuteness*

This is so, so lovely! Just... gah. I always thought Bella was an idiot for not choosing Jake.
centuryshorty chapter 20 . 1/21/2009
this was a very cute fic, greta job
beautyXXbrilliancy chapter 20 . 12/24/2008
aw that brightened my day with fluffy cuteness! i want more! lol.
beautyXXbrilliancy chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
i think jakes birthday is early january, because in new moon bella shows up allitle before valentines day and he allready turned sixteen.

lovin this so far, back to reading...
nyckiii chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
Holy moly- this fanfic was abso-freaking-lutely adorable. i love how you spanned it through their childhood and teen years, and how they grew closer and closer and crap :) Lol- writing, superb as usual, was addicting. Update your other stories soon! ;)
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
OMG great ending! I love this story I thank you greatly for writing it! If you ever want another Jacob/Bella fic read my story called Jacob, My Jacob. Your title is much more original I know.
miharu365 chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
I REALLY need to find a Jacob Black fanlisting! HE'S JUST SO SWEET!
miharu365 chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
WOOHOO! GO JAKE AND BELLS!
miharu365 chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
When he said 'I love you anyways', I was like 'WHAT THE F# *!' Frozen Watermelon!
miharu365 chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
YAY! BYE-BYE EDWARD! Don't worry, I'll protect you from heavy objects! GO JB! That REALLY looks like Jonas Brothers. I talk too much.
miharu365 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008