Reviews for Not The Third Annual Fonnies
Muzzlehatch chapter 15 . 11/18/2008
Hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in years. You really have a gift for comedy, which is one of the hardest things to write.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
What are the Annual Fannies, anyway?

Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
campy chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
Thanks, KiY, for portraying me as a more gracious loser than I am in real life. But where was this ballot box? I would certainly have stuffed it if I'd known there was one.

Congratulations to MrDrP on a well-deserved victory.
The Humbug chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
“‘I’m here to present the Fonnie for the best unfinished story that hasn’t been updated in a long time. And finally… Humbug’s Stubborn Beast Flesh.’”

GHAA! Man, what a kick in the balls. If I were smarter, I’d be embarrassed! If I have more time… I’d finish TSBF… hmm…

A very funny story about an amazing phenomenon!
MaceEcam chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
That was the best. Are you really not doing it again next year? I think you should, this was great. I'd volunteer to take it over if I wasn't such a bad writer! (though I must admit I am a much better editor then writer)
MaceEcam chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
Go kt
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Pretty funny! Unfinished story chapter is unfinished... yeah, fitting.

Keep the good writing.
JAKT chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
KiY tried to remember a line about demon lovers from Coleridge's Xanadu, but wasn't sure if he remembered the quote well enough to leave a good impression.

However a certain pair of reviewers recalled the line all too well.

“A savage place! as holy and enchanted

As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted

By woman wailing for her demon-lover !”

In "Kubla Khan," the one who fed on "honey-dew" and "drunk the milk of paradise" is apparently the demon-lover of the wailing woman. This demon-lover is supposedly someone who everyone should fear.

Since the speaker has become immortal, everything around him changes but "time has passed me by." Initially, the speaker was eager to find Xanadu. He wanted to live forever by eating "the fruits of life." Now that he has experienced immortality, he is "waiting for the world to end, weary of the night." He finds that immortality in Xanadu is not a gift, it is in fact a curse. Something that will haunt him forever and it couldn’t have happen to a nicer guy. Why do we have the feeling that that fact has been self imposed upon you. (LOL)

This was the perfect way to end the awards ceremony KiY. The irony between the two tales is indeed, madness in motion. Thank you for a terrific read. And thanks to everyone who contributed to this marvelous piece of insanity. It proves that intelligent life does exist on this blueberry of a planet.

JA

- x -

By the way KiY, I love my award. Since Akinyi and I were the only young women present all of you men made quite an impression. An impression that surely neither of us will ever forget no matter how hard we try.

You rock and rock hard!

Hope you had as much fun as I did.

KT
MrDrP chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
I will have you know, Mr. Yellow, that my standard acceptance speech form is only two pages. Mind you, it's printed in a very, very small font, a paper-saving trick I picked up back in Kentucky. You know when I was a boy, and had to walk five miles, uphill, each way, through the snow, and that was in June mind you, to school ...

Anyhoo, thanks for the award.

BTW, very, very funny stuff.
Harper loves Alex chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
not bad king not bad , I was bumm today and now I'm not thanks and this was BLAST!

d.w.s Ja Ne
Triaxx2 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
I loved that. It's almost like the fannies got held in the Twilight Zone.
whitem chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
Hope you don't mind that I waited until I read all chaps before reviewing... This was GREAT! I had a good laugh in just about every chapter.

Awesome job putting everything together...

Now on to the Fannies!
List of Romantics chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
Overture. Curtain, lights. This is it, the night of night's. Who knows what heights we'll hit, on with the show, this is it!

How very... odd, yet funny, in parts? I had the strange sensation of watching an old rerun of "The Muppet Show," minus the hilarious curmudgeon's in the balcony and the spontaneous, violent-love of a pig in a gown.

And you needn't be over 45 to see the humor or references. The hellish nightmare that is cable television, with its endless and bottomless reruns, makes most of that a moot point. Although I did catch the Muppets when I was very young.

And as a representative of the Dark Lesbians of the Sith/Dark Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (and KiGo), the hierarchy is as follows:

Lesbians Vampire Lesbians Lesbian Vampire Ninja Pirates Hot Lesbian Demons/Succubi Shego KiGo KiBonGo

In all, a pleasant and humorous diversion; a great lead up to the Fannie's. Well done to you all, and KiY for his impetus and inspired lunacy... though I imagine others "helped" in the lunacy department.
Ran Hakubi chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
Wow, what a great show! I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. Well done, KiY, well done indeed.

I lost count, how many of those Italians did we take out?

Keep on writing in the free world.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
KiY,

I am actually glad you included the 150 megawatt part in the exerpt from 'So the Reality: Judge Judy'. From the first 'Prologue' chapter, I have included that running gag in virtually every installment.

I'm look forward to the future installments as this thing concludes...or *will* it ever conclude?

Your friend in writing,