Reviews for Riches
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/14
Wonderful story...super love Ginny
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
nayin chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awwww this is something...the Weasley's are rich beyond material things
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
D'aw! Loved it!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I nearly cried about this. A very sweet story :)

I wonder how old Ginny is at that time?
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my gosh! Ginny! I like this though. I shows the true family values. And how you can be barely scraping by and be utterly happy.

Schermionie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
How lovely! I absolutely loved all these insights into Molly's mind, and the in-family relationships were all so wonderfully consistent. I really liked all the details - for example making the times correct, and considering everyone's role at all times. Sometimes characters can get lost in a group, but you made sure that that didn't happen.

My one criticism is more just an opinion. I thought that the sudden changes from purely Molly's PoV to wider events and back to Molly again didn't flow entirely well. Of course, I don't expect perfection, but I felt like the story was a little abrupt over all. Then again, a missing child /would/ be an abrupt event, so perhaps that was just plain deliberate. I'm just not entirely sure that the more introspective style worked completely. I don't know. Just an opinion, and a weak one at that.

My favourite lines would probably be:

"Bludger for the twins' birthday (bad idea?)" - it got me hooked immediately, and it made the trip seem so innocuous, which is not how it turned out at all.

"Reality intrudes abruptly on her daydream. The kitchen door bursts open, and the twins tumble in, dragging Ginny between them, and followed by Ron, who spends most of his life trying to keep up with them and never quite managing, and Percy lagging behind in an effort to make it clear that he is not with this unruly bunch of hooligans." - I just thought this was a fantastic sum-up. Particularly enjoyed that last part about Percy. Even at a young age, personality is so evident.

""You know Bill and I can do without Easter eggs, Mum," he tells her quietly as he hands the list back." - just lovely.

I really enjoyed this. Everyone was so in-character, and I especially liked the sense of community that they all shared when something bad happened. It was such a sharp contrast to events during war-time, and it really worked.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Absolutely adorable.
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Last line. i love it
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was a very sweet story. I adore the entire Weasley family, but I haven't yet managed to make it through all of your stories about them. I will eventually, I'm sure.

I enjoyed this one immensely. Very nice.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh, fantastic. Realistic - I particularly liked Charlie's quiet word to Molly that he and Bill could go without Easter eggs, and Arthur letting Charlie join Bill and he in the search of Knockturn Alley.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow good story. You did a good job getting the emotional personalities of the Weasleys down. True they may not be rich with money but they have more than enough loe in the family to make up for it.
patty the purple platypus chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This story was great although all the stories i've read of yours are great. anyway i really enjoyed how the story played out and how everyone was in character.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
You are an excellent authoress. I loved the situation and what you made of it. I especially love all your fics about pre-Hogwarts/pre-Golden Trio. It's rare to fin such gems. I love how you perfectly fit these tender little moments into everything. :)
Skippy-the-Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I love this. It's so real - you can really *feel* the feelings of the characters (I realise that sounds stupid, but I can't really write what I mean). I'm glad they found Ginny in the end - and I liked how everyone chipped in to help - commuinities are so good like that :) A beautiful little ficlet :D x
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »