Reviews for The Heart Of Justice
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This was a nice one-shot. Managed to link up a bunch of the bits of Ryo's past, not all, but enough for the story.

I noticed the use of the Dark Ocean setting too, that was a nice touch. Especially since people like Ken & Hikari have had to face their darkness there to some extent, it was fitting for Ryo too.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wow. i was looking around and found this, and i must say that this is awsome. it was really personal, and i felt i was watching at T.V show rather than reading it. well done.
Vylantze chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Very nice. I was bored with nothing to do so I looked up Cyberdramon's profile in the Digimon Archives and found your name.

Not bad at all I'll say. And this is coming from the Ryo expert. Though Ryo's personality was a little off, and Millenniumon a little too weak for my liking, very good indeed.

Maybe instead of Atanasoff you should say ENIAC instead. Ryo shared a lot more memories with the latter compared to the former.

I'll say it again. Very good. Hope you'll keep reading and reviewing Brave Tamer too.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
.GOD! I LOVE THIS! I normally don't read Tamers fics, infact I only read it cuz your one of my best friends, but I am SO glad I did! Really though Kike, It's great! AMAZING!
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
wow!

I love justimon! he's so incredibly awesome! Him and gallantmon...way to cool for Digimon! Really awesome work, I really liked how you included Ryo's theme in the story, it worked well! Keep up the awesome work! I feel soo special having a story dedicated to me! Just a few spelling and grammatical errors, but everything else looks great! Keep it up, until next time...keep writing!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Okay, I finally got through it and I loved it! You put in so much about Ryo's back round, which was very interesting, but most of all I loved the conversation between him and his dad. Well, foster dad, but you know what I mean.

This one also made me cry, only in a good way, unlike the chapter of your other story I just read! So...I forgive you cause now I feel happy! Great job!
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
A very good story, and well written and thought out. There are a few errors concerning grammar usage and some words are missing in spots where there should be but that can be taken care of later, and this stands up very well even without the edits.I take it that the 'card change' bit is the spanish version for 'card slash' or 'digi-modify'?

If you follow the Tamer drama CD's or even take them into account then you should know that Cyberdramon was already in the digital world long before Ryo ever returned there (in fact, his 'father', didn't seem to even be aware of Ryo's overall history as a Tamer and referred to Monodromon as 'that thing' until Monodromon told him his name. Apparantely that was their first ever meeting). From what I recall of what Ryo said in the Drama CD Ryo was returning to his hotel after winning the tournament that he had defeated Rika in when he walks into a digital field. Cyberdramon called to him, told him that he was frustrated by his inability to digivolve further and asked Ryo to be his Tamer. The rest they say is history after that (digimon does a poor job of tying in continuities sometimes with the drama CD's, video games, and characters from other seasons showing up).

I noticed that you mentioned Ryo as having a 'blue and gold' ('Ultimate') D-Arc. In the series it was blue and white. He never had an 'Ultimate D-Arc'.

Ryo must have landed in a REALLY bad part of Tokyo, because from what I understand crime of the type that he wound up in is quite rare in Japan. Still, it made for a good base to build off of for Koiki's 'Fist of Justice'.

I especially thought that Ryo's scenes with his father were very well done, as it shows just how much that they care about each other and how deep their relationship is as a parent/child (although I think that some of your scene's have undercut Ryo's maturity level, and I'm not talking about the teddy bear though that too seems a bit...odd I suppose).

Nice scene with Ryo and Monodromon ending up in the Dark Ocean and throwing down with Milleniummon. That was really good, especially with the final bit with them merging to form Justimon and Ryo regaining his memories, as well as providing for an interesting explanation for some of the moves that Ryo pulled off during his fight with the D-Reaper agent. Very nice that, and the ending scene was even better. It really gave me the image of a hero, rising triumphant from a hard fought battle and returning home to, as you showed quite elegantly, 'greet the sunrise'. The addition of the music 'One Vision' was an especially nice touch there, and fit rather well into the story without seeming like it was intruding on anything. Very nice.

Nice introduction of Alice. We don't get to see much of her in fics.

Awesome, and well told tale. Bravo. :P

-Crazyeight
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Heh, thanks for the dedication :)

That was awesome, bro. Simply awesome. I lurves it. In fact, methinks its going on my favorites list :D

"Atanasoff says hi."

Priceless :P

And I love Ryo's dad's name! But of course I would.

Also, I've never looked up One Vision's lyrics before. I've always liked the song, but thanks to you I know what it means now. Thanks!
Shdowblade chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Nice you tied a lot of the Contonuity issues together in a one-shot impressive. I'm planin to do somthing similar in my own Digimon crossover story