Reviews for Aibou
SweetAnimeLover chapter 18 . 3/17
Update when you have the time
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/25
Great chapter and plot
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I love it! Please continuuuuue! D: or someone, do it!
hama431 chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Update the next chapter please
xXYamixYugiXx chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Awww man, I really love this story!
Its great! Its okay if you're not interested in Yugioh anymore, I understand!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
You know the story is confusing. Yugi is the select character yet yami and atem only.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
AWWW TT_TT i like the story and i want to know what happen at the end...so sad
Guest chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Sparkle Unidog it is kinda sad that you aren't finishing your story because it was really good and it really caught my eye. I know you are now and probably are still going through hard times but if you do find motivation again PLZ COUNTINUE THE STORY! Don't get me wrong tough times are rough but if you do come back plz do.
This-Is-Where-My-Name-ShouldBe chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
No, thank you
Mana's Madness chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Ah... At first I thought this was a note stating you were continuing this amazing story. It's a shame... But I know what it's like to lose motivation, so thank you for at least informing us. I'm sure a lot of people would still be eager for more, but... Anyway, I'll look forward to the oneshot.
Mana's Madness chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Yes! I've finally caught up with this story!

Hmm... I'm guessing Marik is referring to Malik. It seems like there's a lot about to happen in this story on the next update! XD

Hope you can manage to update this brilliant story again soon! ;D
Mana's Madness chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Whoa! The end of this chapter was dramatic. Good to see Yams finally got to use his shadow powers. And the fire kinda reminded me of the part in the manga where the puzzle was smashed and the building set on fire... That's one of my favorite parts
Mana's Madness chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Oh? Ryou and Bakura as brothers? Interesting... And such a fluffy chapter! Again!
Mana's Madness chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
I love how you portray Anzu, I've always thought yaoi fangirl matchmaker Anzu was the best anyway.

Cute chapter! The beach scene made me laugh.
Mana's Madness chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
So fluffy! I wonder how the bomber scene's gonna turn out...