Reviews for The Green Against My Lace
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
nice story...

there is never enough chuck and blair stories so dont worry it was great and also appreciated...

keep up the writing...
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
God I love this story... this is the 5th time I read it through...and I wish they had gone in that direction after episode 2x21... and Chuck comming back in season 3 and htis happening in season 4!

But hey a girl can dream right?

Anyways I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story esp. the detail about Chuck going to the army, he wouild look so awesome in a uniform... and can you imagine a billionaire in a uniform completely and passionately in love with you! If that isn't epic I don't know what is!

i loved the scene at the train station, wish we had more passionate description of the kiss though, but like they say "less is more"

Thanks for writing this
Riyu Akari chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Another beautiful story. Well, as you said, this idea isn't exactly the most original idea, but you still wrote it beautifully. One thing I must commend you about is your usage of English. Your English is really, really good and you barely have any grammatical errors. Well, as always, you've got a knack for writing sweet, heart-warming stories. And imagining Chuck in an army uniform, all reformed and disciplined, just made my heart do a double take. He would look so hot in an army uniform. However, I still prefer the normal Chuck Bass. But seriously, the way you ended this fic was superb. I liked the way that all they cared was they were together and they didn't care about what would be in store for them. They just wanted to be together. That is just beautiful.

Keep writing. You're making us all believe in love more and more. )
FamousCookie chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful
candycorn123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Cute!
Cocomango chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love this...I love the Blair/Chuck before the wedding. It was filled with emotions but wasn't overly dramatic, which is a good thing, and there was enough banter to keep them in character. It's great that they've both matured, especially Chuck, and he didn't pressure her into leaving Nate. He had actually accepted it.

Lines that I loved:

"It was drizzling out, like he had suspected that it would. It was as though the weather was letting out the tears that he was too manly to cry himself."

Wow! I was blown away by that line, for some reason. I read them again and again.

And the details just sets the mood for the next scene and it was like foreshadowing of things to come.

"When he stepped off of the train he discovered that the rain had stopped, and a golden sun was trying to reappear from behind the clouds. The smell of fresh moisture in the air entered Chuck's nostrils."

And finally, Blair asking Chuck for another chance. Good work!
xochuckandblairxo chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
that story was so good!

it actually brought tears to my eyes!

lol you should keep writing

your very good at it
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love love loved it! I loved everything about it!

thats all I have to say D

ChuckBassLover15
BlairChuck chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
you made my day! more blair and chuck wedding please :D

what happened to chuck's first wife, shelley? it would be nice to have a sequel too like chuck and blair have kids
Amanda Mae chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
the thought of Chuck in a uniform is a good one "D haha

that was good
finnlover chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
sweet
Zagreb-girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Amazing story. Full with honest emotions abd written perfectely. Great job.
karaleefan chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I love CB fluff...I hope you write more!
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww! That was beautiful. Really. I loved it. :D

Favorited.
Chairforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Absolutely fantastic! Love it!