Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
edwardiana chapter 13 . 9/26/2020
Such lovely Naming Ceremony. It Brought tears to my eyes ️
edwardiana chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
This is the funniest SS/HG chapter I’ve ever read. It’s hilarious! Poor Harry, having to handle these two witches. Great job ️
Dance1989 chapter 21 . 4/2/2019
you ruined the story with the trio with Luna. Severus must only want his hermione. do not like ki when other mugs or men arrive. however, write very well.
Fantomette34 chapter 22 . 6/20/2018
I thank you for this beautiful story, beautiful and sensual, full of details and magical descriptions... I'm glad that Severus has finally confessed his love to Hermione, they are such a beautiful couple !
Thanks again for sharing, and I hope to read you again with HG / SS.
Good luck !
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
I enjoyed the story so much! When I first started reading I wasn't sure about the whole first person present tense situation but after a couple chapters I was completely convinced! I loved hearing both of their thought processes throughout the story. thank you so much for sharing this work.
AnaBookWorm chapter 22 . 12/27/2017
Loved the story!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 18 . 11/6/2017
Lol, I also like Data. But Worf's voice...! I can see how it's a mixture of the two, and a totally sexy one, at that!
worrywart chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I know it's been eight years since you've written, but I've just found this story. I've read a ton of SSHG, but YOU are the only one who actually made me laugh out loud. This chapter was a masterpiece of writing...emotively, comically, and visually well done.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
What a beautiful fic! Thank you for sharing!
GraysonSteele chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
I have just spent the majority of my free time in the last 72 hours reading Hermione and the Sleepless Nights and now this story. I have no idea if you are still monitoring this site as it appears you haven't posted anything here in ages (which is a crying shame). I just wanted to thank you for one of my favorite reads to date. I love the naughtiness, the humor and the overall well crafted story.
Bettymoon chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
I just found this story and read it from tip to toe virtually in one! Absolutely loved it and your subtle character development is spot on.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 3/24/2016
Aw! This story made me laugh, cry, and flap my hands like a little schoolgirl! I LOVED it! Your characters were witty and sarcastic and loving and just plain amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story, as I immensely enjoyed reading about my favorite couple. Well done. Favorited.
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
This was a wonderful story - funny, romantic and very sexy. I loved how you portrayed the characters especially Severus. Not everybody does him justice. He's very likable like this - grumpy, sarcastic and difficult, yet tender, protective and (aside his occasional self-doubt and guilt-trips) reasonably self-assured. Good work! I hope I'll find a spicy one-shot within your list of stories with some details about Luna's visits to their house...;)
Favreau chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
What a wonderful story. I really liked first person approach. Thank you
Angelus chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Okay let me start it off by saying that I've read some really crappy and sick stories about these two (I regret reading them and wish I could burn them from my mind). However this is a really great story (I think I've said this before ) and you write really well, even with my previous issues with it. These are strong passionate characters and you've pretty much kept them that way. I really appreciate that. But there will not be a threesome with Luna Lovegood or anyone else for that matter! Those lines have been erased in my for understanding :-)