Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 3/20
that way was to fucking cute. excuse my language but it's true. BRAVO i loved this story i had to rereada few times to see werte he said he loved her but i loved how he kinda said it without meaning to say it and hiding it all at the same time. wonderful job!
centava chapter 22 . 3/18
This was a wonderful story, though I always get a little fidgety when stories show Severus resisting declaring his love, though he deeply feels it. This quirk just irritates me to no end, and strikes me as selfish, especially when he knows how much it means to his partner. So I'm glad you had Hermione holding off on accepting his proposal (was it even one?) until he said it, but then you made his ultimately saying it so matter of fact...hmmm...:-/

And I know I mentioned it in another story, but you're just mean teasing us with Hermione-Luna-Severus threesome hints but with no lemony details! If you're looking for something new to write, you could start there, with an 'outtake' from this lovely story giving us at least one of those scenes! And if you need inspiration, holy cow, you wouldn't find any better than the incredibly erotic 10 min. scene found in Blue is the Warmest Color. That had my palms sweating...
centava chapter 21 . 3/18
Wow, just better and better. And promises of Luna-yowsa!
centava chapter 17 . 3/13
Well done. Great closure, snark, humor, heat, and finally! a release of denial and resistance!
centava chapter 15 . 3/13
Incredibly hot! And so deliciously cruel Severus is!
centava chapter 14 . 3/13
Sigh...love Hermione's perseverance...men are such dopes!
centava chapter 13 . 3/13
Ayyyyy! Bloody fantastically hot!
centava chapter 11 . 3/13
Hot damn! Another cigarette for me!

I love how you write Harry-he's both a lech and an embarrassed kid at the same time! LOL

Also got a kick out of Hand of Glory-had to look that up-ick and cool at the same time!
centava chapter 10 . 3/12
Sigh...I need a cigarette now. Lol Happy birthday to us!

Amazing amazing chapter-your smut cred is now solid! Stay loose my friend-don't revert back!

Am totally with you on Jason Isaacs-can't ever accept blond version, but haven't seen Hook. Have you seen Case Histories? He has a few shirtless scenes and Ohhhh I get the vapors!
centava chapter 8 . 3/12
Hilarious! Had me laughing out loud so much I had to read most of it to my hubby, who complimented your writhing-high praise from him!
centava chapter 7 . 3/12
Hallelujah! I was worried she'd get 17 chapters before finally figuring it out! Let the seduction games begin!
centava chapter 6 . 3/12
Wow, incredibly erotic! And truth be told, not a little creepy/stalkerish, but more hot and erotic!

And love! Yay! More please!
centava chapter 5 . 3/12
Oh foolish girl (only sort of)... Did she really HAVE to wear the necklace to the Weasleys' for dinner? And did she HAVE to tell them about 'someone secretly leaving her gifts?' She couldn't have just said that Poppy or Hagrid gave it to her? Mmmmmm...

I'd be willing to bet her subconscious was hoping for an outburst and a reason to break up with Ron, but her conscious, Denial river-drifting mind wouldn't let her go there!
centava chapter 2 . 3/12
awesome! I love and wonder how far down the river Denial Severus and Hermione will go! Surprised to see them snogging already in only Chapter 2-can't wait to read more!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
This was... absolutely perfect! Bloody genius really! I read Hermione Granger and the Sleepless Nights and I enjoyed that thoroughly but this... You've improved so much! I don't know if it's your incredible skill growing outrageously or your new partnership but let me say this story is freaking amazing! Really, congratulations to you, you're amazingly talented and this story you built is great I can't thank you enough for how much I enjoyed it! Lots of love (;