Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 4/3
I was not a HG/SS fan, but ... I am now.
Great job.
Hugs from Chile
Kimmily chapter 22 . 4/2
Hallo, yes I known I haven't reviewed at all up until now and I am mostly sorry for that although one could fault your story, since I didn't want to stop reading to review ;) Luna was hilarious, your idea for the story although not completely, but in great parts, unique (not complaining at all!) was a great one and I enjoyed reading your story a lot. I believe you have created your very own version of Severus Snape, of course, and he is a very sexy character indeed. I understand Luna and Hermione completely in their admiration ;) I do have to say it again, Luna was hilarious and spot on, if you ask me :)
I would love to read more, about their parenting, the problems their children might face, the problems they might face and everything in between, so if inspiration ever hits you again, I would definitely love to read it.
Thank you a lot for posting your story,
Kimmily
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 2/4
Absolutely loved every step of it. Perfect! Thanks for sharing :)
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 1/14
Re-reading and this chapter is why! I simply adore the description of their kiss. "I am lost" indeed!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this amazing story! :)
meg527 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
that way was to fucking cute. excuse my language but it's true. BRAVO i loved this story i had to rereada few times to see werte he said he loved her but i loved how he kinda said it without meaning to say it and hiding it all at the same time. wonderful job!
centava chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
This was a wonderful story, though I always get a little fidgety when stories show Severus resisting declaring his love, though he deeply feels it. This quirk just irritates me to no end, and strikes me as selfish, especially when he knows how much it means to his partner. So I'm glad you had Hermione holding off on accepting his proposal (was it even one?) until he said it, but then you made his ultimately saying it so matter of fact...hmmm...:-/

And I know I mentioned it in another story, but you're just mean teasing us with Hermione-Luna-Severus threesome hints but with no lemony details! If you're looking for something new to write, you could start there, with an 'outtake' from this lovely story giving us at least one of those scenes! And if you need inspiration, holy cow, you wouldn't find any better than the incredibly erotic 10 min. scene found in Blue is the Warmest Color. That had my palms sweating...
centava chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Wow, just better and better. And promises of Luna-yowsa!
centava chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Well done. Great closure, snark, humor, heat, and finally! a release of denial and resistance!
centava chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Incredibly hot! And so deliciously cruel Severus is!
centava chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Sigh...love Hermione's perseverance...men are such dopes!
centava chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Ayyyyy! Bloody fantastically hot!
centava chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Hot damn! Another cigarette for me!

I love how you write Harry-he's both a lech and an embarrassed kid at the same time! LOL

Also got a kick out of Hand of Glory-had to look that up-ick and cool at the same time!
centava chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Sigh...I need a cigarette now. Lol Happy birthday to us!

Amazing amazing chapter-your smut cred is now solid! Stay loose my friend-don't revert back!

Am totally with you on Jason Isaacs-can't ever accept blond version, but haven't seen Hook. Have you seen Case Histories? He has a few shirtless scenes and Ohhhh I get the vapors!