Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
worrywart chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I know it's been eight years since you've written, but I've just found this story. I've read a ton of SSHG, but YOU are the only one who actually made me laugh out loud. This chapter was a masterpiece of writing...emotively, comically, and visually well done.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
What a beautiful fic! Thank you for sharing!
GraysonSteele chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
I have just spent the majority of my free time in the last 72 hours reading Hermione and the Sleepless Nights and now this story. I have no idea if you are still monitoring this site as it appears you haven't posted anything here in ages (which is a crying shame). I just wanted to thank you for one of my favorite reads to date. I love the naughtiness, the humor and the overall well crafted story.
Bettymoon chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
I just found this story and read it from tip to toe virtually in one! Absolutely loved it and your subtle character development is spot on.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 3/24/2016
Aw! This story made me laugh, cry, and flap my hands like a little schoolgirl! I LOVED it! Your characters were witty and sarcastic and loving and just plain amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story, as I immensely enjoyed reading about my favorite couple. Well done. Favorited.
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
This was a wonderful story - funny, romantic and very sexy. I loved how you portrayed the characters especially Severus. Not everybody does him justice. He's very likable like this - grumpy, sarcastic and difficult, yet tender, protective and (aside his occasional self-doubt and guilt-trips) reasonably self-assured. Good work! I hope I'll find a spicy one-shot within your list of stories with some details about Luna's visits to their house...;)
Favreau chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
What a wonderful story. I really liked first person approach. Thank you
Angelus chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Okay let me start it off by saying that I've read some really crappy and sick stories about these two (I regret reading them and wish I could burn them from my mind). However this is a really great story (I think I've said this before ) and you write really well, even with my previous issues with it. These are strong passionate characters and you've pretty much kept them that way. I really appreciate that. But there will not be a threesome with Luna Lovegood or anyone else for that matter! Those lines have been erased in my for understanding :-)
Angelus chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Oh and I'm not happy with the whole Severus sleeping with former students thing. Severus doesn't do that, Hermione is the only exception.
Angelus chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Its really a great story,I haven't read many that are. But there are things that bother me, the muggleborn line from chapter 2? I think; Harry's overly sexual thoughts when it comes to his next friend and this, them sleeping with each other when not everything is clear. This is their story, the first time they sleep together is supposed to be special, not like this.
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
I was not a HG/SS fan, but ... I am now.
Great job.
Hugs from Chile
Kimmily chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Hallo, yes I known I haven't reviewed at all up until now and I am mostly sorry for that although one could fault your story, since I didn't want to stop reading to review ;) Luna was hilarious, your idea for the story although not completely, but in great parts, unique (not complaining at all!) was a great one and I enjoyed reading your story a lot. I believe you have created your very own version of Severus Snape, of course, and he is a very sexy character indeed. I understand Luna and Hermione completely in their admiration ;) I do have to say it again, Luna was hilarious and spot on, if you ask me :)
I would love to read more, about their parenting, the problems their children might face, the problems they might face and everything in between, so if inspiration ever hits you again, I would definitely love to read it.
Thank you a lot for posting your story,
Kimmily
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
Absolutely loved every step of it. Perfect! Thanks for sharing :)
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Re-reading and this chapter is why! I simply adore the description of their kiss. "I am lost" indeed!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this amazing story! :)