Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
Favreau chapter 22 . 11/15
What a wonderful story. I really liked first person approach. Thank you
Angelus chapter 22 . 6/24
Okay let me start it off by saying that I've read some really crappy and sick stories about these two (I regret reading them and wish I could burn them from my mind). However this is a really great story (I think I've said this before ) and you write really well, even with my previous issues with it. These are strong passionate characters and you've pretty much kept them that way. I really appreciate that. But there will not be a threesome with Luna Lovegood or anyone else for that matter! Those lines have been erased in my for understanding :-)
Angelus chapter 15 . 6/24
Oh and I'm not happy with the whole Severus sleeping with former students thing. Severus doesn't do that, Hermione is the only exception.
Angelus chapter 11 . 6/23
Its really a great story,I haven't read many that are. But there are things that bother me, the muggleborn line from chapter 2? I think; Harry's overly sexual thoughts when it comes to his next friend and this, them sleeping with each other when not everything is clear. This is their story, the first time they sleep together is supposed to be special, not like this.
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 4/3
I was not a HG/SS fan, but ... I am now.
Great job.
Hugs from Chile
Kimmily chapter 22 . 4/2
Hallo, yes I known I haven't reviewed at all up until now and I am mostly sorry for that although one could fault your story, since I didn't want to stop reading to review ;) Luna was hilarious, your idea for the story although not completely, but in great parts, unique (not complaining at all!) was a great one and I enjoyed reading your story a lot. I believe you have created your very own version of Severus Snape, of course, and he is a very sexy character indeed. I understand Luna and Hermione completely in their admiration ;) I do have to say it again, Luna was hilarious and spot on, if you ask me :)
I would love to read more, about their parenting, the problems their children might face, the problems they might face and everything in between, so if inspiration ever hits you again, I would definitely love to read it.
Thank you a lot for posting your story,
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 2/4
Absolutely loved every step of it. Perfect! Thanks for sharing :)
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 1/14
Re-reading and this chapter is why! I simply adore the description of their kiss. "I am lost" indeed!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this amazing story! :)
meg527 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
that way was to fucking cute. excuse my language but it's true. BRAVO i loved this story i had to rereada few times to see werte he said he loved her but i loved how he kinda said it without meaning to say it and hiding it all at the same time. wonderful job!
centava chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
This was a wonderful story, though I always get a little fidgety when stories show Severus resisting declaring his love, though he deeply feels it. This quirk just irritates me to no end, and strikes me as selfish, especially when he knows how much it means to his partner. So I'm glad you had Hermione holding off on accepting his proposal (was it even one?) until he said it, but then you made his ultimately saying it so matter of fact...hmmm...:-/

And I know I mentioned it in another story, but you're just mean teasing us with Hermione-Luna-Severus threesome hints but with no lemony details! If you're looking for something new to write, you could start there, with an 'outtake' from this lovely story giving us at least one of those scenes! And if you need inspiration, holy cow, you wouldn't find any better than the incredibly erotic 10 min. scene found in Blue is the Warmest Color. That had my palms sweating...
centava chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Wow, just better and better. And promises of Luna-yowsa!
centava chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Well done. Great closure, snark, humor, heat, and finally! a release of denial and resistance!
centava chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Incredibly hot! And so deliciously cruel Severus is!