Reviews for Discordant Harmony
Asantai chapter 8 . 4/5
Woah. Yup. Woah.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEILOVEYOUSOMUCHICOULDMARRYTHISFANFIIIIIIIIC XD
You might have a crazy stalker of your own on your hands. w
Asantai chapter 4 . 4/5
Oh my effing god this is BEAUTIFUL. Raito is so fabulous it burns me just to read this. XD My mum and nan are visiting, and they're both staring at me like I just announced that my sexuality was an alien fish from Venus that only eats custard.
I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF and ROLLING ON THE FLOOR MY GOD THIS IS SO FANTABULOUSAYFHTRGDSIYAGSJ.
Constructive review on my favorite fanfic, Check and Check. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
Oh...sayu is so annoying
ladygagarox chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
eeeeeeeee! yeah I'm squealing because this fiction is just amazing so far! XD
Just an adorable Zero-chan chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
LOLOLOLOL! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING DAMN IT! THIS IS SUPERDUPERULTRA HILLARIOUS!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
I cried at their confessions. Jeez. I'm such a sap.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
I love this story so much. So so much. I mean, intelligent and insane L and Light with tons of deduction stuff about some case is great, don't get me wrong, but THIS version of them, this hilarious, cracked-up version of them, is even better. For such a dark series, this story gives Death Note the needed humor.
ComputerIdiot chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
One of the BEST stories I have ever read HANDS DOWN!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 31 . 4/1/2015
This is tge funniest DN fic that I have read in the whole of my ff life! Nice job!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
loved it
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Pure genious
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
This story is awesome I love it :) It has become one of my favorite stories because of the fact that it was well written (in my opinion) and you were able to get a laugh or two out of me. This is another reason it became one of my favorites is because it was able to not only make me laugh, but it also had a fun plot line :) hope you still write on this account I'd like to see more :)
Internetlover chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
1 when raito says wheeeee it reminds me of jenna maebles 2 what on gods earth did his sister give him 3 OMG I live this story it is so lol
OppositesUnite02 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
You know, for some strange reason this chapter reminds me of Tuesdays with Mori.
neko1998 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
I loved it again and again and again. I really just have to go Misa-Misa on you cause this was dying will tsuna kick ass! Sorry bout that...
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »