Reviews for Discordant Harmony
ladygagarox chapter 6 . 6/26
eeeeeeeee! yeah I'm squealing because this fiction is just amazing so far! XD
Just an adorable Zero-chan chapter 8 . 6/21
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
I cried at their confessions. Jeez. I'm such a sap.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
I love this story so much. So so much. I mean, intelligent and insane L and Light with tons of deduction stuff about some case is great, don't get me wrong, but THIS version of them, this hilarious, cracked-up version of them, is even better. For such a dark series, this story gives Death Note the needed humor.
Saranki Mahira chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
One of the BEST stories I have ever read HANDS DOWN!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 31 . 4/1/2015
This is tge funniest DN fic that I have read in the whole of my ff life! Nice job!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
loved it
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Pure genious
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
This story is awesome I love it :) It has become one of my favorite stories because of the fact that it was well written (in my opinion) and you were able to get a laugh or two out of me. This is another reason it became one of my favorites is because it was able to not only make me laugh, but it also had a fun plot line :) hope you still write on this account I'd like to see more :)
Internetlover chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
1 when raito says wheeeee it reminds me of jenna maebles 2 what on gods earth did his sister give him 3 OMG I live this story it is so lol
OppositesUnite02 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
You know, for some strange reason this chapter reminds me of Tuesdays with Mori.
neko1998 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
I loved it again and again and again. I really just have to go Misa-Misa on you cause this was dying will tsuna kick ass! Sorry bout that...
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Why is it that it's always 'L' who wants to have sex -.- kinda annoying don't you think so?... Sometimes it is good to have a light-kun that is jealous,,,
Vampeeriuke chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
F***ing hell! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much while reading FF :D I was literary rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! Absolutely hilarious!
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I think this story has a lot of potential, but I think it's very immature. I know that I myself have a few stories up that need revising but... I don't know. I may just be overreacting but the way you portrayed Sayu was very iratating and annoying. I think you were trying to make Sayu and Matsuda's antagonistic behavior towards Raito funny. The story isn't bad, in fact it's quite good. I (in my personal opinion something which should be taken as nothing more than the opinion of a complete stranger) think's very immature and that you have a good plot and very good moments in this story but it's very immature and a lot of revision is needed.
1,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »