Reviews for Discordant Harmony
Saranki Mahira chapter 31 . 5h
One of the BEST stories I have ever read HANDS DOWN!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 31 . 4/1
This is tge funniest DN fic that I have read in the whole of my ff life! Nice job!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
loved it
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Pure genious
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
This story is awesome I love it :) It has become one of my favorite stories because of the fact that it was well written (in my opinion) and you were able to get a laugh or two out of me. This is another reason it became one of my favorites is because it was able to not only make me laugh, but it also had a fun plot line :) hope you still write on this account I'd like to see more :)
Internetlover chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
1 when raito says wheeeee it reminds me of jenna maebles 2 what on gods earth did his sister give him 3 OMG I live this story it is so lol
OppositesUnite02 chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
You know, for some strange reason this chapter reminds me of Tuesdays with Mori.
neko1998 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
I loved it again and again and again. I really just have to go Misa-Misa on you cause this was dying will tsuna kick ass! Sorry bout that...
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Why is it that it's always 'L' who wants to have sex -.- kinda annoying don't you think so?... Sometimes it is good to have a light-kun that is jealous,,,
Vampeeriuke chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
F***ing hell! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much while reading FF :D I was literary rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! Absolutely hilarious!
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I think this story has a lot of potential, but I think it's very immature. I know that I myself have a few stories up that need revising but... I don't know. I may just be overreacting but the way you portrayed Sayu was very iratating and annoying. I think you were trying to make Sayu and Matsuda's antagonistic behavior towards Raito funny. The story isn't bad, in fact it's quite good. I (in my personal opinion something which should be taken as nothing more than the opinion of a complete stranger) think's very immature and that you have a good plot and very good moments in this story but it's very immature and a lot of revision is needed.
Gordon chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm a bit distressed. I frnd my self constantly puzzled as to why you kept on putting "O.O" in certain places and it took me a while to figure you that you were actually using an emoticon is a expression in your story. You could have simply just described the looks on that person's face(L I assume )with a set of amusing words. It would have made your scenes funnier and more charming. Regardless of that minor setback I loved the plot its self and found myself laughing every now and then.
PurpleSong chapter 31 . 12/25/2012
L never did say "I love you" did he?
Eru-chan chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Hahahaha this is hilarious! Can't stop laughing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I'm rereading this for what's got to be the hundredth time. I came across it fair while ago, and keep coming back to it. It's one of those things that is just so enjoyable to read. So I just wanted to thank you for writing one of the 'cheer me up and keep me engrossed' fics. This is amazing and funny and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I love your Raito and his OCDness and L and his perfect weirdness.
So again, thanks a million, and have an amazing Halloween! Because I need to say that to more people.
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »