Reviews for Going Home
Gogolu chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
Very Nice.
James Axelrad chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
its a good chapter. bit on the short side, i hope the next one will have a bti more meat on its bones.
gaby chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
I think Warringer you are going over borde with the Crossovers.

Harry/Rayon earth is Ok.

But cut out the is to much.

Give a Reason for each is Crossover,Using Babylon5,s Alien Races,is O.k B5 covert less then a Quadrant of the Galaxies,nBSG wokrs before season4,same Reason.
slarneth chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
now are these autobots from the film or the comics

because if it's the film and they are after the matrix?

a jurian fleet approches B4 which in defence turns into a giant robot dressed as a cowboy and levels it's half mile long cannons at the ship, "make my day punks"
SFBKludge chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
Alright since this seems to be G1-ish Make some of the aliens offers to be Target/Head/Power Masters. Which ever suits your whimsy.:)
Tarrin chapter 18 . 6/26/2008
An excellent chapter aas allways. EAgerly wating for the next update.
JC chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
Good up-date Warringer.

Any chance you go back to the Original Back Home or Changed cricle? I like both and want to see a update.

What Ships will give the Humans?
DrIvoRobotnik chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
It never stops to amaze me how you can tie in a dozen different shows and books, and make them work together seemlessly.

Good job, and keep up the good work.

PS, ever heard of Doctor Who, or is it not your style?
SFBKludge chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
I hope your bring in Autobots. If its Decepticons then this will be a short lived station. I'm sure its nice and neat bring in all sorts of stuff, but the more integrating you have to do the harder it will be to balance things out.

Still all in all a decent chapter.
James Axelrad chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
its an interesting chapter.

neat twist with teh cylons.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
oh man thats evil just cliffing it their i cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the awesome writing!
Jarvey chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
I think the title of this story could be "geeksplosion" ;)

All we need now are the Ghostbusters, Marty McFly, and the crew of Serenity to make an appearance...
slarneth chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
john connor and skynet working together, now that made me snigger.

i'm not normaly a fan of massive multi crossovers but after back home (origional) i have just kept on reading yours and that is an achievement
James Axelrad chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
great chapter.
JC chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
Good Job,BUT You are adding too much Warringer.

You have to make crossovers that can be logical,take Battlestar Galactica,You can put them with any Sci-fi series because they do not known how Earth is like.

People will stop Reading your story if you go overborde with Crossovers

Keep it with B5,s Aliens,nBG and drop the others.

Use them in another story but not this one.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »