Reviews for More Than a Name
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 2 . 4/18
Oh damn, this is SO adorable! I love it, Tifa's and Denzel's especially!
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was very touching and sweet. I've always loved how you wrote the family dynamic between these four. And I'm glad you included the part about done.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Lovely story. Love the ending.
sarah chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
good
SingleStone chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Such a sweet story! I love seeing the four of them being such a cute family unit. Great story and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Oh, ho man. These tears
RikuSora chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
That was cute, I liked it.
Indygodusk chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Your story makes me totally teary-eyed and smiling at the same time. Poor kids! But it is so sweet to see Tifa mothering them. Thank you.
Twinnet chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Aww, this was adorable. Tifa's an awesome mom.(:
MKofGod chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
See that puddle of goo over there in the corner? The one hugging the Denzel and Marlene chibis? Yeah, that's me. It's not often I find a story I completely and one hundred percent fall in love with, but this is definately one of them.

Your take on Tifa, Cloud and the kids is one of the best I have seen in fandom so far. I am not exagerating - I've been looking at fic recs recently, trying to find something worth reading, and many times when a story is rec'd as being, "In character, the way the characters were in the game/movies, or are "so believable," I end up disapointed, because they seem flat.

This story reminded me of my own mother, and the other people in my life who have taken the role where Tifa has found herself. And as an aunt and a "babysitter" for several other children on a regular basis, I was able to relate so much to what Tifa was thinking and feeling.

Well done.

I am impressed, I am moved, I am touched, and that doesn't happen very often. Bravo.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Goodness I love this. You handled the characterization of everyone so well, and I particularely loved the little tidbits that come from Case of Tifa - it made the story that much more real. And, of course, the family aspect - they're really coming together. As small as Cloud's role is in this story, I also particularely loved how you handled him. It shows great improvement to his character and, well...I just loved this. Excellent work, thank you for writing.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is so bittersweet, especially Denzel's chapter. Love it all the same.
Rose Crowess chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
That was really sweet, both chapters. Well written.
mom calling chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
What the hey? I never reviewed this delightful story, though I've read it more than once. Tifa and Cloud are growing into being parents (Tifa more easily than Cloud, but it's gotta be hard for her as well. They are young, the kids perceptive, privacy hard to come by etc.) just as the kids are sorting out their part in this family. And what kid doesn't some time get so angry that they think ' I don't want the parents I've got?' They are doing pretty danged well, all of them. Thanks for a peek into the Strife-Lockhart family dynamic. mc
Jini chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
This was seriously amazing. I'll even admit that it made me tear up. It was beautiful and you really captured the essence of family in your story by showing how everyone is supporting each other. Again, this was amazing. I loved it :'D

~Jini