Reviews for The Blood of the Gods
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Harry is always a fool, jumping from situation to situation without forethought...only desperation. Looks like this time he bit off more than he could chew and wrote checks that were paid for in the blood of his friends.
jafr86 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Good story
jafr86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Good story
jafr86 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Great story, I hope you decide to continue with it. I like this version better than the previous.
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Interesting... Honestly the whole prologue was a bit of turn off though... The whole god thing was an eye roll, and the explanations I feel took away from the story.
keiranhalcyon2010 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Great to see this updated.

So far what you've got is great, though I did get a sense of confusion by the dream sequence, perhaps that is what you intended. I'm also glad you kept Harry with his Sire; the whole 'oops, I thought I my childe didn't make it' and have Harry unknowingly blunder back to the Order was unrealistically sloppy for a Tremere Regent in the previous version of this fic. (Or am I thinking of another fic)

Anyway. I think Harry's sire is the Tremere Regent for London. Interesting. The battles against Voldemort and his minions should be epic now once Harry gets in his vampiric groove. Curious what the Prince of London would do...Voldemort is 'disrupting' the peace and status quo among the Kine, and the Camarilla won't stand for any wizard wanting kill or rule over their food source. The Sabbat either.

And with the Tremere being former 'wizards' the Prince would look to them to deal with the situation. So that's very plausible. Keep going with it.
Ferrian chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Nice to see this story updated.

The chapter looks quite good, but you should make the difference between Harry and his Sires POV in the beginning clearer.
Merrymow chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?
creatureofthepitchblack chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
well first off, i like the fact that somebody finally is writing hp crossovers with V:TM.

now then, i've read your previous story and this one, and both strike me as you having put too much effort into waxing poetic in a style your not comfortable with.

description and adjectives are all good, but your not getting to the meat of the story, because your focus is too much on the
Tmctflyboy chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
update soon
Irishfighter chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Awesome start
nim istar chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
kind of sad and mildly disturbing, just how i like it. neat story, i will have to read the origional.
nim istar chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
damn, that was deep and well written. i love how you told that story.
kubas89 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
great chapter :D
katyrayanne chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Ah! It's coming along beautifully!

Looking forward to the next chapter!