Reviews for Salvage My Life
sweet! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
sweet! :)
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 27 . 10/25/2012
Great and adorable story it had me going awwww a lot it was a very heart warming story! So thank you for writing it.
Hazel Maraa chapter 27 . 7/30/2008
-GLEE!- I heart, heart heart this story! Great - no, AMAZING job! It was absolutely wonderful!

Cheers!

~Hazel*
Princess Azzia chapter 27 . 3/23/2008
No matter how many times I read this story, I still fall in love with it!
poems2songs chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
amazing and lovely story... i really loved it... Heero/Serena is a fave pair of mine... great work... good job!
Cami Binion chapter 26 . 2/5/2007
i love this story so far, it's great and i can't wait to find out what happens next. update soon
ape chapter 27 . 1/4/2006
OMG! this is so good!

i almost cried in some, laughed out loud, and sighed! this is totally a first! omg i luv this!

MUCH LUV AND LUCK!

ape
serenitynight chapter 27 . 6/17/2005
i really enjoyed this story . you r an awesome author
serenity77 chapter 27 . 4/12/2005
this was really good! awesome job on the story!

-serenity77
AnimeSiren chapter 26 . 4/9/2005
what would heart od darkness usually be classified under? and who wrote it?
AnimeSiren chapter 27 . 1/29/2005
simply amazing.
Anime Monster chapter 27 . 1/22/2005
Oh, this was so sweet. I think it belongs under the masterpiece section.
Forbidden Smiles chapter 27 . 11/24/2004
I finished this story on Sunday...But, I couldn't review so...Yeah.

This is a WONDERFUL fanfic. You're very talented and I enjoyed reading this. I finished it in two days with my free time. ] Nice job!

Question: They were together for FOUR years INCLUDING the year where they pretended to be?
Satanira chapter 27 . 9/4/2004
Satanira- I'd just like to point one thing out here. It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth when you made Catherine Trowa's girlfriend, because she's his older sister. Not just adoptive, but really his older sister.

Alfeegi- And how many people who don't obsess over the show know this?

Satanira- Quiet, you. I'm on a roll here. F34R MY OT4KUN355!

Alfeegi- Oh, I'm scared all right. Scared of what happens when I leave you alone at night.