Reviews for The Sound of Silence
cindythechef chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
"swear on a stack of cats?" Buhaahahahha Great story so far :)
Music Marauder chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
So he got the numbers back? I was a bit worried...Charlie without numbers is like horses without hooves, thunder without lightning, or the earth without oxygen. I would say inconceivable but then I would have some sort of Princess Bride flashbacks...

Thanks for posting. :)
Zuzanny chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
that was so sad and so beautiful at the same time. I almost cried in places.
mjels chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
love it very good

i love that amita stays for him and they got a good life
mjels chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
love it

love the talk amita and charlie and charlie and larry
epalladino chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
I loved this story, especially the last chapter. Thanks, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Fantastic chapter. This story was utterly amazing. And, I 'm glad Charlie got his numbers back.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
“I added a dedication,” answered Larry. “I am now accepting the medal – this award in recognition of teaching in the field of physics – on behalf of the best student I have ever had; a young man who went on to become my best friend, and a fine teacher in his own right.”

I love Larry.

Amazing chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Charlie watched the door swing shut after the trio and sighed. “I don’t know,” he said, surprising Don a little. He had been expecting the token ‘I’m fine’ that was every male Eppes' favorite two words. He stood and waited, and Charlie looked at him for a moment before he dropped his eyes. “It was the only way I could help people,” he whispered. “It was the only thing that made me matter.”

No! He thinks his numbers are the only thing that matters? Poor Charlie.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Fantastic chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
I love this story, it's utterly amazing. Great chapter.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Charlie lost his numbers? He'll get them back, right?

Wonderful chapter. :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
YAY! CHarlie got his speech back. Great chapter! I love the story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
In-between the staccato orders, his brain would keep wandering back to the same thought. My baby had a stroke. Every time he would argue briefly with the reality. No, strokes are not for babies; they are for old men; I will be the one to have a stroke. No, Charlie does not smoke, or have high blood pressure; he is physically active – just last week he rode his bike to campus three different times; he does not drink to excess and besides, isn’t a glass of red wine supposed to be good for you? No, a man did not bury his wife and then watch his child have a stroke; God in His heaven would not do that, would He?

This story is so sad. I love it.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 7/5/2008