Reviews for Remember Even Angels Fall
thibbs65 chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
totally amazing story loved it
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
love this story!
BrookePeytonHaleyBFF's chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow this is an amazing story so far! I just started reading it because Heather suggested it when I asked her which one of your stories to read first! She said that she loved this one so this is the one I'm starting with!

Great chapter...
laperkin chapter 27 . 9/1/2009

funny, sweet, cute, and Nathan shirtless- who could want more? ;) lol

CherryCrush23 chapter 27 . 8/31/2009
aww what a great chapter and i'm sad this story is over but it's so good! glad you finally updated/finished this out. great job, i loved this story!
steffy2106 chapter 27 . 8/31/2009
ok i can tell you honestly i really loved the epilogue. it was the perfect ending to this story. You closed it perfect and i like how they are all happy ( yeah even peyton true story).

Good job, you should be proud of what you did D
ItalHunni28 chapter 27 . 8/31/2009
I only get 10 0 characters to explain how awesome this was and how much I'm going to miss it? That's balls! I guess I better stop wasting them :P

First thing's first. Can I just say how PROUD i am of you you mamma? Nurturing this story from it's baby days! I'm so proud! There was never a dull moment throughout the entire thing and that's a difficult task to uphold and you did it with minimal casualties (as in certain writer's blocks) BUT those casualties were totally worth it becuz even though you made us readers wait forever, you never settled for anything less that sheer brilliance and THAT'S what makes this so incredible. As well, you never fail to ask for help if you need it and that alone is also amazing.

Secondly, the quotes you use have a shining purpose on every chapter. They intertwine with what the main character of the chapter is feeling or thinking which made each passing chapter more than bone-chilling (in a good way). It implants the thought in the reader's mind that they will carry with them throughout the chapter and then some (let's face it, they ARE fun to read).

Thirdly. Each song chosen in each chapter never fails to give me chills. I listen to them while reading the chapter and they fit perfectly with any given scenario throughout, so excellent job on that.

Finally, this epilogue. I think it's VERY clever that each female (except for Allie) was pregnant around the same time. Jamie is adorable as always but Leighton really pulled at my heartstrings, her and her little golden ringlets were simply priceless that and the fact that she's a little shit lol (of course I mean that in a good way) she reminds me of my cousins on Christmas mornings who are just too excited to sleep so they wake their parents up at an unreasonable hour in the morning JUST to open a gift but then fall right back asleep after the paper tearing. I'm SO happy that Skills was able to get over Peyton and find someone and be happy. They should ACTUALLY do that on the show and not be cougar meat. And the twins are so cute. Little angles they are. The leyton was so cute, naley: H-O-T as always and Brooke and Derek were so perfectly imperfect.

All in all, AMAZING fic girly! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I ADORED EVERY single moment of this and I dunno how much more I can say! I'm REALLY going to miss the update notification in my inbox about this fic. I would always jump like Leighton on Christmas morning when I saw the update. And now what am I going to see? :(

AWESOME work and keep it up in all of your future fics. Nothing less than brilliance!

Your faithful reader :P

twilightnaley19 chapter 27 . 8/31/2009
naleyy chapter 26 . 7/7/2009

so i just found this story this evening and read the whole thing in one night! it was amazing. I loved all different plot lines and characters you kept bringing in! it was just one after another.

Please put hte epilogue up soon!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 26 . 6/3/2009
That was great! I loved how you included a scene that was before the drama, it was a nice treat, most stories wouldn't do that! Anyways, I loved that! :)
OnlyEdwardsGirl chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Im so sad this is the end! but i loved the last chapter and im glad Naley is finally ok again and goin to get married! :) yeah! i also loved the Leyton part! its nice to read some good peyton and lucas because i will miss them so much next season! cant wait for the epilogue! thanks for this great story, you did a excellent job with it! i loved reading every chapter! ttys!
laperkin chapter 26 . 6/1/2009

thats so sweet- the Naley part

Lucas was a little wierd about the baby but I'm glad he snapped out of it
xjustsmile chapter 26 . 6/1/2009
sweet! purrfect ending! can't wait to see how you're going to do the epilogue. cuz this was already pretty perfect and sweet [ like i said before P
CherryCrush23 chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
aww what a great chapter! i was wonder what was going to happen when nathan saw josh. i'm glad he showed him what it would be like if he died. im glad you updated so soon, this was a great chapter!
Becca chapter 26 . 5/30/2009