Reviews for Titan's Hammer
MIoismoe chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Someone really needs to pick this up, it had so much potential.
Garm88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Shame there isn't more of this.
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Holy fuck. T'was good.
Rain Shigu chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I like it, but I think I will wait till the next chapter to make an actual review.
knight1982 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was awsome. I loved the way you kept the story flowing the entire time.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is a really good setup for an amazing story I was really looking forward to you updating it put I then looked at when you published this if you are reading this please update this amazing fic I love it.
shankstar89 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
great story please update soon
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
God. Damn. AWESOME.
Dante Nastaran chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love it. )

This story is fantastic. I would love to see another chapter. I want to see everyone's reaction to Naruto's new skills.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Interesting story. Is there more of it?
Sonic Sound chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
The idea behing the story is sound and it would be interesting to so where it could go.
Orpheon chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
wow,it's like... whoa, This is a nice semi-original idea
Uzumaki Kame-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really, REALLY, like this story, and i've had it for a long time, so i really got to know.

Is this story a one-shot?

it doesn't say it is but it's got the style of one and it hasn't been updated in a really long time, so could you please specify wether or not a new chapter will ever be posted.

Thank-you

Ja ne
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Nice.

I like the jutsu without seals idea.

I dislike your idea of overkill. There is no such thing as 'overkill'. There is just 'Open fire!' and 'Time to reload'.

When you change POV you should tell us.
Kyubi san chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Yo like how this story is going so far. Only thing is that you would show more Imagery when naruto is learning or using element but keep up the good work cant wait for chapter 2.