Reviews for that perches in the soul
AzTec999 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Wow... Thanks for writing this famfic about ulquihime :-) the nxt sequel ;-)
AzTec999 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Damn! Sorry for the language but i sooooo loved tjis chapter! Whay a cute ulquihime moment! :-)
AzTec999 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Haha. I was laughing the whole when i knew the reason what is the caused of another arrancar's death! Because she died being atrue blue fan girl! And an ulquihime fanclub and stark fanclub? That was really something! :-P
AzTec999 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Haha. I could just imagine that scene where ulquiorra greeting grimjow happening in the anime! Dear heavens, i could almost burst out laughing! XD
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awwwww... So ulquiorra wasn't cold after all? :-) good thing that i stumbled upon your story by accident, i'm a huge fan of ulquihime pairing! And i was searching for some good ulquihime stories and yours is one of them. Onto the next chapter! O:-)
tweetymug chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
"Hiya, Grimmjow, having a good day? It's great to see you again."

I have the same reaction as Grimmjow...

laugh to die
SheSellsSeaShells chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
I can only think of one word to describe this whole story-

Wonderful ;;
Tanya chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! MAKE MORE PLZZZ THIS STORY IS AMAZING. Man, you are a god at writing stories. make moreee and continue this story. PS I love you. Just saying.
mary lou chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
I enjoyed reading this story very much. Other than a few misspelled words and some grammatical errors, this story was well written. I do not believe that your representation of Ulquiorra was too out of character, instead I feel that you portrayed his character quite well based on what we know of him. A lot of people may think that Orihime's acceptance of her situation was unrealistic, but it is a proven fact that many kidnap victims come to accept their situation and look upon their captors as their family.
xXEMOtionlessXx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Is the title a referance to the Poem: "Hope is the thing with feathers" ? Because that is the first thing I thought of! If it's not, sorry~ my mistake.
Aleex U chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
The ending was so soo..BEAUTIFUL, that I almost cry...for sure
lauren chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
I loved this story! I read it during my breaks at work and would actually try and get done faster so I could take my break sooner to read it :)
SteelShadowFang chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Hahahahaha! Ulquiorra fanclub Eh? I don't even want to think about how many of those there are!

ObsidianPhantom chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
HOLY SHIT...damn...just damn this story blew me away so hard I'm sure I hit the wall of my room. I loved how you described Ulquiorra's human life and the tears that was awesome...
F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Just a quick question: The title, did you get it from a Dickinson poem? It sounds very familler.