Reviews for A Howl in the Night
Odd Slash Fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I have to say this is one of your best writing of Sabretooth/Wolverine. It's beautifully written and I love the conflict in it.

I for one tend to go for fics sometimes that the pairing isn't exactly established yet. And for fics that aren't mushy, especially with these two characters. They aren't your everyday Joe's and they aren't mushy characters to say the least.

Great fic! One of my fav's.
Ariana Lussier chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ach, two lonely souls, knowing they need each other. One tries to deny it and only causes them both misery.

*whaps Wolvie upside the head* Go to him, stupid!

One thing I did love about the recent Wolverine movie (amidst all of the really rotten crap that was crammed into it) was the depiction of Wolverine/Sabertooth's relationship in the beginning. Two creatures who are more like each other than they want to admit; mates in spirit if not in blood, facing and fighting the rest of the world, back to back.

I also think it would have been a lovely and classic little Sabes-style "F*** you" if the rose had been in Logan's room. Chuck's not always in residence, and Sabes has an awful lot of tricks up his sleeve. He could have managed it.

I agree with the others; it's a shame that more reviews haven't been posted, as this is an excellently written tale.
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this is good, short but good, you might be able to make a sequil, or one from sabertooths point of view.
Wow-weee chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow... I want more... Really, I would absolutely love it if you write more with these two. They're so good together. And you write it so well!

So ya, I want more.

More!

mOre!

moRe!

morE!

Please, oh please, oh please!
Oro-kun chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very well done. And very enjoyable to read XD well at least I loved reading it. And to be quite frank here, why haven't anyone else reviewed this wonderful story. It's superb!

Anywho, I noted that you have another story up with these two characters as the main focus. So I'm gonna go read that fic.
BlackMaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very Very Good! I loved the multitude of feelings you expressed in Wolverine- solidly written and well organized.

And sexy to boot.
WolverinexSabretoothFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh come on Wolvie! Sabes want's ya, go to him stupid. These two make for the most interesting pairing I've read in a long time, I really hope you write more of this. I've read the other one with these two wonderful characters and that fic just like this one was completely and totally awesome.

I thought the rose in this story was a nice touch. It would have been very funny and would piss Wolverine off if it was in his room. Though with the other mutants and 'Chuck' there it would have been nearly impossible for the large Feral Mutant. But ya, the rose was a nice touch and tied into the story very well.

Congrats on a well written fic and I do hope you write more with these two, there's far to few of fics like this out there.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Sweet! I like this one too! I have to go see what else there is now for these two, and if you have more XD
Antimatterannihilation chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I remember reading this awhile back, I guess I was just a dick for not reviewing, anyways awesome. Wolvie really should stop denying what he truely wants,poor sabertooth, at least he won't give up
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ohh feral. X)

Told I'd like it. Damn, this has no reviews other than mine. That kinda sucks. 8( Ah well, nice. Me likes.