Reviews for Moon Over The Castle
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
Amazing story, nice, is this Negi or Nagi? probably Negi. pls update soon
AlexCephon chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY DOES NARU WIN?!
AlexCephon chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Great story, but it feels too dark.
Tig3rzhark chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
You know, if you want us to ignore this chapter, you can always remove it. The next chapter is too similar to this one. I would love it if you would complete this story. It's very good, and I would suggest either a happy ending with Keitaro starting a new life under a new name, or him killing himself and seeing how it effects the entire Hinata-sou.
TaraLi chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Sorry - this is not working for me.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY ON YOUR HANDS MY FRIEND! WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR READERS IN SUSPENSE? I'm sorry for yelling. I've been on the edge of my seat reading your story. I find it fascinating beyond a doubt. I hate Kentaro and Naru. I need to know how you plan to have Keitaro deal with them! As a writer you owe your readers that much...
DragonMaster4872 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Samhan chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
A
HT64WT258A4148YAHOO.COM chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
I KNOW THE STORY IS A LITTLE OVER 2 YRS OLD BUT COULD YOU THINK IF IT ISN'T TOO MUCH TROUBLE,FINISH THIS STORY SOME KIND OF WAY BECAUSE I LIKE WHEN KEITARO GETS HIS REVENGE ON PEOPLE!
azharahs chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Excellent story so far.. I read this one again today and it still brings me to tears.

BTW, My guess for the stranger is that it's the Magus of Meldiana Magic School. It works, and for Hinata Urashima, it's certainly possible.

Keep up the good work. I am eagerly looking forward to the next update.

P.S. one nitpick: in chapter 6, you have Kei putting the handgun to his temple, but in chapter 8 you say the stranger took the gun from Kei's mouth.
karasu337 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I know this story was last updated over a year ago, but just in case you're considering starting it up again...

Great story! Dark story, but great nonetheless.

I doubt Keitaro can be fully restored to his former status if he ever gets cleared of this mess. And anyone involved in this betrayal (Naru, Kentaro, and Kitsune at the least) really do need to go to jail forever, FOREVER! (unless there's some 'tragic accident' involving just the three of them, like, yesterday...)

Funny, I was able to tell you were talking about Paintball before you actually revealed that. Next time you have a mystery change of topic, try to give folks a chance to figure out what you're talking about. It was by sheer luck that I didn't scroll down too far or skim that section like I might normally do.

Oh, am I reading it wrong, or are 2 of your chapters the exact same?
Somebody51232 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Good story update soon plz
Pjokstr chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
epic to the highest poportion
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
Please update soon its a great story
Durante Alighieri chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Wow this the coolest story i've ever, a story of betrayal is between Keitaro and Naru is like wow. Please Continue!