Reviews for Come Kid With Me
amanda120504 chapter 1 . 7/17
What we’re draco’s parents reactions and what about Voldemort. Or did I miss something
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/1
Loved the story.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I like, that's sweet :).
Qtsarahanne chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This was adorable! Thank you for writing it!
paz chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Superb
TheApprentice2014 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I loved it. Keep on writing.
roxy-Solangelo chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Octavian? Why Octavian?! I HATE Octavian.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
wonderfull i think you can even write so many amazing chapters.
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Yehey... so fluffy! Love it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
What was the third baby another boy or a girl? And what name? Really enjoyed the story...it was fun.
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Great story. And funny surprise considering a certain head girl and a potion master

And Harry - Draco are just too adorable xD
ShairaHisako chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ähm okay... this was definetly kind of weird, but very good in it's weirdness though. I'm also one of the people who don't really see the glitz in Snape and Hermione, but well that's just a point of view and for everyone to choose.
In fact I am a enomours Drarry lover, and I must say in that aspect I liked the story. Though I think it would have been even more interesting if you hadn't made a one shot but a long story out of it.
I liked the sulky and on hormones pregnant Harry quite well and also Draco who seemed very mature and... how to descibe the feeling I got in the end... He's like one of this really caring and doting husbands and fathers, that walk around in a white suit and are the sweetest to their love. So long story put short: I liked your Draco quite much, because he was not only mature but also emotional, caring and understanding, which I think of as very important character traits.
All the story was, apart from the weirdness that kind of run through all it ( but didn't make it bad, I wou7ld have stopped reading if it did), very well written and enjoyed it quite much. Thanks for uploading!
Miss A.S.M chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Really awesome fic! :D
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
awwww! :)
Phoenica chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oi - this was brilliant! Was smirking like a Cheshire cat for most of this. The characterization was vivid and I had loads of laughs (and occasional unlady-like snorts) throughout. Sweet and well done!
*btw: snarky Hermione and fatherly Snape?! So awesome! And poor Ron ... supportive and a surprising vocabulary ... your dynamics were priceless and entertaining. Keep it up!