Reviews for How Far Would You Go?
xiuminnyXblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
omgosh! adfghjkl :D so sexy! like NOSEBLEED TO DA MAX! D: haha, I loved it! - ur a great writer! 3
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Yeah I like this one to but I like the other one better one had full crazed sex in it and this one has masterbation,but I'm not hatin on it#awsomesauce
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
definitely enjoyed this story, was a fun read
ericaababyy chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Definitely did enjoy it! The right amount of sweetness and smuttiness. :D lol
SonicZoe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story!
Tamaki.Lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great:) can you write with a HaruhixHost club pairing? Please LOVE your style!
Azrael 8D chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It was so sad in the middle! Poor, awkward boys that can't talk about their feelings. Though I hate to agree, Benio is kind of right when she says that girls are better in relationships. If they were women, the fight would have resolved a lot quicker... although the wonderful story would have been shorter and I wouldn't have read it... *shiver* nothing against lesbians, I have a few friends that are at least bi, but there aren't any nice looking lesbians in my school. They're all kind of scary looking... but seriously, I loved this story. Too many times, fanfictions are all about smutt and its iver right away because there is no SUBSTANCE. You have substance. I only enjoy a good romance if it has substance but isn't overly angsty. I hate those fanfictions so much... good work.
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
kyaaaa v
Ca-Chaan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I like your stories. I am a big fan of Kaoru/Hikaru and Tamaki/Kyouya writings. Anyway, as a fellow writer, I'd like to point out that you have a tendency to leave out commas where they are needed and to let sentences run on for longer than they should. Also, try not to rely too much on te characters' dialogue to tell the story. I hope you take this advice and keep writing more Ouran fics for me to read, for I am enjoying them thus far Good day!
x chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
you should definitely change the name to "How far will i go" your title now has no relevance
shadowkittygrim chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aw uber cute and smexy . good job :D lol the threesome joke
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
*drool*
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Love it! Smuttiness accomplished! *wipes up nosebleed*
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OK so...somehow I ended up reviewing the sequel first...but that was because of the pure shock it left me in. Lol. This was really awesome. It was so emotional and heartwrenching...I just LOVED IT! You did an excellent job with it!

Peace Out! _
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
:) I loved your fic and i thought it was brilliant, but the only prob was the lack of punctuation which made it flow odd. Other than that I thought it was really good and because i have yet to write one i can't really say much. Your writing style is cool and i am definately favouriting this