Reviews for Stillborn
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
*.* Woooooo, I just loved it. Great story.

Cya! :)
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oooh, Raph is so totally right. Hi-five on this insight!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Damn that truth. *glares at the future*
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very dark but pragmatically realistic look at the fate of the TMNTs.
Angel362 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really liked this! Please write more! Angel x
Red Tale chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow.

I got to tell you, I've seen one episode of that fast-forward (thing) and couldn't stand to see any more, so the only knowledge I had of some of the references (Bishop running the world, Darius, peacekeepers) is from this story, yet I was able to follow the whole thing and feel like I was there. That's really good. I know there was this running joke with Raphael hating the future, but you really put something on it. And you really hit on aspects that I didn't like about the vision of the future, that everyone still relates the same, there's still greed, corruption, and capitalism, and that the turtles have no legacy, but where I had dismissed this as making the cartoon worthless you actually made it deep. Although I'm still not going to watch that part of the series I'm glad I read this story.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
An interesting view on the future. I don't know why but I loved how it was Raph who mentioned it, who pointed it out. It did angered me that the turtles got so little recognition for their efforts in saving the world like a million times. I also liked how Raph got upset over the fact that Donnie was barely (if not at all) mentioned for his contributions for O'Neil Tech. They all deserved more than that and I'm glad you made the rest of us readers realize that, even if people in the TMNT world didn't.
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was amazing. Very in character for Raph, and so very, very true for FF. Anyway, I love how you worked this out, and didn't really try to include anger. It's mosty just disappointment and sadness, and very real because of it. That, and this shows Raph's not as stupid as some people make him out to be, lol!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Raph needs to have a long talk with Donnie about how the future can be changed and nothing's perminant.

Another great story! Excellent insight.
Storymaster Caith chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
The Fast Forward series didn't do very much for me. I thought it was shallow and mostly pointless. Seeing something like this would have made it much more worth my while. Thanks for pointing this out, and giving us another good Raph fic.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Love 'reality check' fics. This one is great. You did well in revealing Raphael's deepest angst with FF, although mine would border on why in the world did they (4Kids Fox) even want to do that. Seems as if they've tried to fix something that wasn't broke. . . and things rarely turn out for the better when that happens.

Nevertheless, this was one very terrific piece.

Nice job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow. That's just...wow. There's so much power and raw emotion, which is so very Raph it almost takes my breath away. I LOVE this. The best part, though? How insulted Raph is on Don's behalf. It's sort of sweet. Always the big brother, that one.

Great story, I really enjoyed it!