Reviews for Moments that Matter
Angsty Magee chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Well... shit. I read this accidentally and now I have a new ship.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
D'aaaaawww that was amazing :3
Otaku0001 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aww super cute Good job
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
CuteXD
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Too sweet. You really should do more for this one. Love that u pair ulrich and ofd
Azawrath chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow...is this gonna have more cuz I loved it

Azawrath
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OHMYGODILOVETHIS! "hearts"
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
omfg! there has to be more! and forgive the cursing...I have to read a sequel! PLEASE BITTE POR FAVOR!
xXBeLovedxX chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I LOVED this story (: It was very cute. UXO are one of my favorite pairing! I really hope you write a sequel. && Just like everyone else i thought the closet scene was so cute! Good Job!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh my lord, that was so cute! I'd really like a sequel to this; it'd be even more precious, what with Odd's apparent rambling and a ticked off Yumi...that part in the closet was so adorable; I spazzed! XD
Now Look What We've Come To chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this! Like a lot. I ship these two so hard, and for some reason, the closet scene definitely makes this my a wonderful story alone. All of the other moments are wonderful, and well written as well. I really like how you made Odd the one denying it happened, too, and how he used "almost dying" as an excuse to kiss Ulrich in the first place.

Anyway, I really, really enjoyed this. Please write more :)
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
H vjgjgh ghjgv
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really liked this story. You portrayed the characters really well. X3
Micael-sama chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Absolutely amazing! So cuteI loved this one, you should write more
Ginger Cross chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved and adored! x3 Thanks for uploading, cutest UlrichxOdd fic I've read (the first one, but still...)