Reviews for Times Like These
Lexie-Rae chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This was the perfect sequel to Remedy! I'm actually a little choked. The lyrics at the end fitted just perfectly (I always thought that the song was a bit out of place at graduation, I don't know why because the acoustic version of this song is one of my favourites but it just didn't fit) anyway, here it was great.

I love how the story was around her coming home, just the short segment of journey with the flashbacks told the story beautifully.

I can just imagine these two bonding in these circumstances what with Brooke and Haley being so important to them and I think they'd have a mutual understanding.

Nathan reading the book to Jamie is just so cute, I'm glad that he's not gone all dark in this fic. Jamie using Brooke's nickname is so cute and although it could be heartbreaking it's actually quite cool to have the best friend thing continued. I love the part about Peyton going to Nathan's on that first night and her just holding him.

Sounds like they're living in a cool kind of harmony and they'll ensure that Jamie knows all about Haley and Brooke.

Great work!

Alex :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
If your trying to make me cry its working lol

Little Jamie is a star I swear! He is so sweet in this fic and I can see that he is Pathan's rock

I loved the bits about Peyton and Brooke's call and I can so imagine it happening.

Another amazingly, awesome-ily great... (I can go on but I wont :P) fic girlie

xoDeaniexo
xoMelanie chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Loved it! I am really loving all

of your Pathan stories, you write

them so well. Keep up the GREAT work

and I hope you continue to write more!

justawritier chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
loved it.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
How sweet...and how perfect! :)
ashtondene chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I really like what you did with this one, even though Pathan are just friends, I love how it talks about Brooke and Jamie as Peyton's ray of sunshine :) I do wonder where Lucas went though? is there possibly more to this story?

Great job, loved it!