Reviews for Breathless
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Your characterisation is great, and I really love the fight club idea.

Good work, I'm off to read the others! )
Stratagem chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I thought this was great. Each glimpse of the important guys in her life and her relationship with each one. She knows she'll never be with Zack that way and although she loves Logan, she can't be with him unless there is a cure. I really like how he's not a bad guy, it's more like the situation is presenting the problem in their relationship. And oh my gosh, you have Biggs! I love Biggs! *cuddles Biggs* Only a few lines for the underloved transgenic, but he's still there, so yay! The fight between Max and Alec was great, and their banter was lively and fun. And yay Alec for not holding back the whole time! _ I'm glad Max finally got to have fun; that girl was really stressed out during season 2. I enjoyed all three glimpses!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was really fun. I liked how you pulled it all together.
Angry Lobster chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Good story, it really goes into the different dynamics between Max and all of the Dark Angel men. It makes me sad that the show ended so early, because I want to know which one Max ends up with!
TenderLies chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
it was cute. great story.
grayceg chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
that was good, i really liked it
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I think you could have done without the italicized part at the end, but this all felt very accurate to Max and the men in her life. Good job!
CayAlex chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
yay, your back! can't say the same for myself. the story was good, haven't read a good dark angel in a while.