Reviews for Epilogue
Lexi Baker chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Good story
AnAdventure chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow! this was great!

I was just in a production of the Crucible, and I could see the girl who played Elizabeth saying this so easily. You really captured Elizabeth's character and the language of the play well.
Sadie Elric chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Well, I justfinished reading this play in English and I have to say I hate the ending. But when I read your epilogue, it really touched me. I could see how Elizabeth would act that way. Usually I hate whenfanfic authors distort the original characters but you stayed true to the original work. I just wanted to say I'm really impressed.

Sadie-kun
dedax chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow... This was really good and entirely in the language of "The Crucible". I am very impressed.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I clicked on the "Crucible" category on a whim, and my word, I'm glad I did. This was just beautiful-and it echoed the style of the original, a feat indeed. Thanks :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I like the last part especially when she turns around and says, "Aye, John. I love you." It was very dramatic.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
*Cries* That was beautiful. I'm auditioning for Elizabeth, and this helped me understand her so much more...
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story! Poor Elizabeth... Thanks for writing this! God bless!