Reviews for Constant Reminder
Afrieal chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Just found this going back thru the roy/ed fics and LOVED it I actually *blush* put off making dinner and feeding the cats to finish it *grin*. Thank you for the wonderful distraction from the worry i'm feeling for my family on the east cost. I'm looking foreward to seeing what else you've written after this.

Affie
ObsessiveDevil chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
Hey. So, let me start off by saying that this is a GOOD story. I enjoyed reading it over the time that I did. I just have a few little problems with it, and I say these in a constructive way to help you grow since I know it's easier for someone else to spot these things that we ourselves don't spot when we're writing it.

The first is, it needs some serious proof reading. I realise this is hard, goodness knows I'm certainly not an angel at it myself. It's difficult to spot our own mistakes, so maybe invest in a Beta?

Secondly, your OC, Melissa? I'm sorry to say this as sometimes OC's can be cool, but there didn't seem to be much POINT in her being in this story at all. She sort of just popped out of nowhere, impressed everyone (as OC's always do) and then dissapeared again? She had pretty much NOTHING to do with the plot. I am sure she would have worked wonderfully in another story, but not this one.

Last of all, you seem to have a major case of 'pairing-up-the-spares-syndrome', which is all well and dandy, but needs to be developed from the beginning, rather then shoved in there right at the end so it simply looks like you felt sorry for the rest of the characters.

I'm sorry if I sound really critical, but you have so much potential and I really think this story could be so much better with just a little more work, and as writers we are never going to grow if all we ever get is mindless compliments. So please consider what I've said.

Again, I did, in fact, enjoy this story quite a lot. Thank you, ~Od.
kristinab09 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Okay, let me say this first; I promise you I'm not trying to be mean, even if it may come off that way. I'm just going to give you my opinion of your story and a little constructive criticism and be on my way. Now, I liked the story, the parts I read anyway. Good plot and all that jazz, but there was once itsy bitsy problem... The sentence structure was kind of off. Some of the sentences didn't make since and there were some misspelled words (I swear my senior year english teacher turned me into a Grammar Nazi or something). But other than that, it was good.
MissJudged16 chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
This was lovely! I should have gone to sleep an hour ago, but I read this instead... oh well. Nice job! Only a few spelling errors that really grabbed me, and a couple grammar issues but nothing worth loosing sleep over. Overall good characterization and seems like it could be really canon! Lovely job!
Cartlin chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
It takes an average of 3 years to recover from automail surgery. Edward managed to do, because he was so focused on getting his brother back, he didn't care how badly he hurt himself in the process. Having some of Ed's thing's wouldn't speed up the process in any way, shape, or form.
Twisted Badger chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
Usually I don't really like fluffy stories (especially if there's not enough angst). But, for some reason yours was just adorable. I loved it. It was just happy enough without bordering cheesy. I think it was very well written. You're a really good author. I'm actually off to see if you've written anything else. :)

Keep up the good work !
FMA lover912 chapter 20 . 11/29/2008
i really enjoyed the fic and the way that you tied it together at the end. hey could you do like a one shot of their weding? that would be really cool. the time skip is cool i think that it fits well. what happened to gracia? just a question. and good job on the fic.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
Such a sweet ending -giggles-

And it's so in character too!

One down, a handful or so left to go!

Good Luck!
wishfulliving89 chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
love the story. very cute. u're a good writer.
mrawgirl09 chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
*jawfrop* D8... That was SO SWEET! AND BRIllINAT WAY OF PROPOSINGG! XD Oh Mai Gosh... *sigh... so this is the end, huh... *sigh... Oh my... GOD... XD
bidouillette chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
I loved your fic. I wish you good chance afterwards of your other fics.

kiss.
HisokaYukiko chapter 20 . 11/27/2008
OMG BEST ENDING EVER! I love how Roy proposed to Ed. And I love the last line. So absolutely perfect! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
KatrinaEagle chapter 20 . 11/27/2008
I LOVE THIS!

*cries*
wishfulliving89 chapter 19 . 11/27/2008
love the story. can't wait for the last chapter.
IOTR chapter 19 . 11/27/2008
"..But, on the fortunate side, it'll hurt ...a lot. Kinda like it does right now."

hahaa i love that part xD