Reviews for Blurred Lines
Yepa chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ohlalala really good!

thanks
Anafun chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ah they're so blind ! That was a really cut fanfic, great job !
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This fic is AWESOME! I loved the way you identified their reason for hating each other clearly and neatly. It made the *ahem ahem* part reasonable. Like they say, there's a very thin line between love and hate. Congrats!
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was really good! I only wish you would commit yourself to a longer story, I think your writing style would adapt very well and I think you could handle the drama skillfuly.
Giselle Bourignon chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
really enjoyed this. thanks for sharing. hoping thered be more follow ups. though i wish the 2 diff pov could be more distinctively differnt.

aki
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh how I so do love when the characterization is spot on, it makes me grin from ear to ear.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Welcome to the dark side. _ Good job with your first time.
Chibi Reikou chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow~! Beautifully written! Absolutely amazing! It's been a while since I read a Ruhanaru fanfic and I'm glad I came across this one. This is my favorite pairing so you really made my day. Thanks! Anyway, it's wonderful how you were able to portray their characters very well. I hope to read more of Ruhanaru fics in the future.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It's a great story. I'm wondering there is only one review. Well, two now, with mine. He, he, he. Great story, really.
Nivell chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Simply amazing. You've got the characterization perfect and true like it was just right out of the manga. Most authors tend to forget that these are two boys who have a hate-like relationship and you captured it in 1 try. (this is really your first slash fic? Wow!) Please write more.)