Reviews for His Tennis Uniform
pull harder chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, swet~ Nice one.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG YAY, MY FAVORITE PAIRING. I adore you for writing this!...Come to think of it. You wrote the NiouKiriMaru three...thing! *praises author* You are so amazing. This story was -amazing-. And there's nothing you could do to make it better because it's perfect anyway. XD Especially since you write -the- perfect Niou. Thank you so much for posting this. I look forward to any other stories you may write~ x3
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
WE NEED MORE NIOUKIRI! This pairing is awesome...I should probably say something about your story now, hm? Overall I liked it. The part I enjoyed the most was when Niou [actually] smiled at Kirihara. That's got be a sight to see.

It might just be me but pulling someones pants down and then kissing someone just doesn't seem to work in my mind. The whole thing right in that area just confuzzled me. I thought Mura-buchou kissed him, not Niou. Other than that, it was good.
solaesce chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Neat story. It's very interesting.

I liked the "He isn’t sure if he was hallucinating or if it was the trick of the light, or something..." part best, definitely.