Reviews for Shuuhei's Scars
Renn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow. This is the best post-attack-of-the-huge-hollows-at-academy that I've read! Very captivating, very in-character, and I'd love to read more! :) Thanks for sharing!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
soooo cute! Now I have a cute little idea as to how Shuuhei got his scars. :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
can you even stitch wounds using that?

sweet
Nanashio chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
One of the key reasons I watch/read Bleach is for the Hisagi/Izuru pairing; this lovely piece of work justifies my love of them. You're awesome, and this fic is wonderful 3
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wonderful story... I apologize for not reviewing it at an earlier date, particularly as I owe you partial credit for inspiring my own piece, Friendly Interest.

You're an amazingly talented author, and I greatly enjoy your works. You write all of the characters with amazing clarity and focus, and I envy your skill.

~ Jade
Nen1986 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I really love Shuu in this fic. It says alot about his character and its nice that its Kira who is the only one who can actually help him.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is pre-yaoi, setting the emotional stage for what follows. And as with all of this writer's work, it's perfectly crafted, beautifully done, every word chosen with consummate care.
Sandy Youko von Gandara chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
One of the most beautiful Bleach fics Ive read. I love your writing style. Im reading all the others left but I dont understand the *I come to you in Pieces* chronology/universe... where is there an explanation about it?
Lynn252 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was really sweet. _
pretense chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
quite a pretty story. me likey. :D -fave-
Anyjen chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Nice one... can't believe I hadn't read this until now. But since you wrote a continuation and I wanted to read it, well...
ThatRosieSparkle chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh that was lovely! Really heart-warming and promising and tingle-inducing, if that makes any sense XD

Keep writing!

- rosie
Ijustgottadance chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aw :) It's so cute! I love this pairing, it's so cannon XD.
skylaraye chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
You do write Shuuhei extremely well. Beautiful story, and I love how Kira's so awkward around his sempai and how Hisagi's so committed to honor.

Keep up the fantastic work! )
Letainajup chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
WOW what a great story! I like the idea of Kira going back to see if Hisagi is okay, very sweet! Awesome work, now I won't look at Hisagi's scars the same way~! lol