Reviews for Twenty Six
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
winnie the pooh22 chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
Aww,it ended so quickly,that was my first thought after reading this these chapters were a delight to read and throughout them sometimes i was laughing or smiling at the couples cuteness specially at yuuri and cute story with good plots,can't pick as all are my fav's.
Wolfram von Bielefeld chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
PLEASE PLEASE update soon!

This story is positively adorable!
VickyValross chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
omg so cute! iih love ariella more and more! when she said Dadada i went like aw and also when she called gwendal wen that was also an aw moment
Yuka Hasumi chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
woohoo! im so glad you named the baby ariella! i would've mentally hated you (sorry, im like that..) if you named it ugh.. harold... or even worse... BERTHA.. eek...(sorry...)

anyway, bash shori! he's idiotic.. haha

you made the baby the exact perfect baby for yuuram.. i hate it when people make it blond with black eyes.. i mean, that just looks weird in a way.. or when they make it look exactly liike wolfram or yuuri..

so i'll have to say you did an awesome job, keep writing, don't forget to update and don't forget the yuuram yaoi! :D sorry... im crazy.. hahaha... -peace-

Yuka Hasumi chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
wow, that was one of the fastest yuuram yaoi scenesi've ever seen... but esp since that was ur first time writing t, great job~! never stop writing yaoi.. esp yuuram yaoi.. haha..
TheLadyPendragon chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
Aww how cute, Gwendle fed his niece. There should be a chappy where she hangs out with "Rad" XDD Ariella is such a cutie pie.
HARPG0 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Fun story... But, you know, pregnancy is much more than crying. Try having fingers swolen so that you can't wear your wedding band and people give you dirty looks. There's also the issue of suddenly having "super nose" and just smelling things that make you sick. It's a royal pain... Still, holding the baby is fun...and he/she looks up at you with those adorable, googly eyes. It's worth it, you know...

LovelyLadyJem chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
Thank you! I do make a pretty good beta, ne? lol I love love it! It's just so cute for words and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon and again and again!
eclst chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
loved it! Its nice to hear from you again xD
PKS chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
woop, go Gwendal, i bet ariella is adorable! loving the story
danteslacie chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
That was a really cute chapter

I will wait for the next update

Hope you update real soon

And may I ask: What happened to their puppy?

AngelSachiya chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
Lol! Omg I LOVE THIS FIC! it's TOO cute! ~~ Ari is so adorable! Update again soon! I cant wait to see what you use for 'r'! Ja!
maiyr chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
Still cute as ever. I half-expected Conrad to be the one taking care of Ariella though, but seeing Gwendal do it is very adorable. Poor Shori nobody likes him. :D
hottee39 chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
Kyah! I love baby Ariella! She's so adorable!