Reviews for moments of an alcoholic escape
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nicely done. I enjoyed your take on Ziva here, not to mention drunk Tony.

DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
really like this, really good representation of tony and ziva's relationship, really good :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love it!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ziva did the right thing. Poor Tony.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was great!
Belker chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
great little fic!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Really nice little character study of them both!
csilover12 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
it was good
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this was very well written and I love how for a fleeting moment, I was Ziva David - how cool -... However (i'm sorry, there is a however) I didn't like the end because I'm living in denial of that. In my world he is over Jeanne and he loves Ziva and you brought me back to reality.

Great story, REALLY in character. I love it and it's really great because it's a realistic oneshot. Well done. Great writing, great job.

xox Mel
fan707 ziva 4 tony chapter 1 . 3/28/2008

Smackalicious chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was really nice. Second person is nearly impossible to pull off effectively, but you did a fantastic job with it here. Brava. I also enjoyed that there wasn't some sort of, "Hey, let's get into each others' pants here," thing going on. That's very nice to see (especially since I'm not really a Tiva shipper, but that's a different story). Lovely work.
Kit chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh tony, tony tony. What will we do with you?

Lovely job, as always. Was suprised to see you ficcing here :) I used to so enjoy your WW fics - nice to see someone else meandered over...
samiak79 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Sweet and delicate, one of the best Tiva story I've ever read...Compliments.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Awesome story! Any chance of a sequel?
MoriahT chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was good, and believe me; I've seen some pretty good drunkin' moments. But you captured it good, and I liked the ending too. Great job.

-Moriah T.