Reviews for Mondays
ds chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
if you weren't going to finish it, you should have left it as a one shot and been done after the first chapter.
ub chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
good fic
Ayame89 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I love your descriptions, there is always something slightly off-kilter about them that makes the mood so lighthearted-the "injury to his person" part was great. I hope you're planning on continuing this story because it is shaping up to be quite interesting.
maskedpainter chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
hey this is great i can't wait for more to come pleas update really soon! i need a bit of fanfict to get me through a day of school work!

MP
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I know Toby's his heir and all, but does he have to turn into him?
notwritten chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I like this chapter which you have written today. Have a enjoyable day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
OceanFae chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Damn. I love this story, but I forgot to put it on the alert list, then I had to read it all over.
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
This was a fun chapter to read, and I look forward to reading the next!
Ayame89 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Sweet. I really like where you're taking this story, please don't quit on me now. You know, I thought it was complete so when I got to the end of this chapter, I kept trying to scroll down again and then I really felt stupid. UPDATE please!
JarethXSarahForever chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
O_o...IS THAT IT? That can't be it! Please tell me that's not all there is to the storyO_O
PathlessSpore chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is really good and you need to write some more cause i wanna know what happens next. can ask you to read my story it called"labyrinth II Forever and For Always" Id love to have ur opinoin
La'Sharna chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Im so glad this isn't a oneshot... im really looking forward to the next chapter, what a cliffhanger.
JeMS7 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
You can't just end it right there, I would like to know what happened to Toby. As you can probably tell, I really like this story you have here.
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Alright you have written a very fetching, and readable, and interesting chapter. Can we have more please. Have a good day tomorrow, and have some fun too! Keep smiling every day. :-)
Kara chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Please keep going with the Toby story. I did love it though!