Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Very cute story, and very cute endng, lol.

And, as much as I hate Bella and Edward breaking up, there had to be some kind of plot, lol.

Keep writing,

EDWARD!
joni dobbins chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
we need more
Loza chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
Give me more! Give me more! I need it. Please do more plot!
missvampirelover chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
i think you should write more of the plot at least for like 4 or 5 more chapters and then have a epilogue! great story so far
poisonedbirth chapter 19 . 2/12/2009
Aw.

The last chapter was so depressing. When Bella and Edward are apart; I go numb. No joke.

You need to update, girl! This is the first fanfic I've enjoyed in a while. :)
tickledpinkstamper chapter 19 . 1/22/2009
More Plot Please,

I love your story, keep up the good work.
Layla-Loves-Lime-Jelly chapter 19 . 11/21/2008
AW I LOVE THIS STORY!

Not kidding. Its one of my favourites!

Ah! Can't wait for update!
lovetheL chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
oh that was so good! i kinda hope it wasnt the end, but if it was that was a good place to end, i guess. ] man, my hear soared and broke at all the right moments! what an eloquent writer.

]

loves

L
Whit chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
Please can you update soon because it has been a while sense you updated and you left it at such a bad part on people want to know what is going to happen.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
i love the 'word vomiting' reference. at my house we call it verbal diarrhea, but that just gives a very beautiful mental image, doesn't it?
Hubert24601 chapter 19 . 10/2/2008
um... let's see, i think you should go totally fluff monster and make Edward, Emmett and Jasper propose. And then end with a sappy EPOV of how Bella is making him the happiest hunk in the world! -grins cheerfully- Yep, that should do it.
emily chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
you should totaly continue the story or at least do a sequel
oceaneyes85253 chapter 18 . 8/29/2008
This story is so good so far! Please keep writing.
bb chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
more plot please. i love this story