Reviews for Past the End's Reach
Geroar chapter 1 . 1/15
i find it extremely difficult to read when all text is centered like this! Please adjust to fill or border left!
Angelfire49 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Hey I thought you mentioned at the beginning that Katara was 20 and Zuko was just approaching his 23rd birthday? Maybe that was a change in your editting of the first chapters that hasn't yet been carried out this far yet? I love the story by the way! Started reading yesterday and haven't stopped and I don't plan to until I'm up to date! Keep going! This story is brilliant!
InItToWinIT chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
So i'm liking it as much as I did the first time (a lot!) but there are a couple of discrepancies such as Katara being 20 in the first chapter but 17 in the third. That might confuse people. Other than that, great job! I think Katara was pretty strong in the first version but I would love for you to explore Suki more - she's such an underrated character.
Lu chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
Please, please finish this story.
Kym chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
How does it end?!
airichan623 chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Hey, so I started ready this fic a week ago (and I really like it). But what exactly was changed thus far? As far as I can tell, you made Zuko and Katara a bit older, but that's all I know.
xxVanessxx chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
I remember reading this when you had first started it back in 2008, man how time files! I love how you've come back to it for editing reasons and can't wait to see how it ends, I really like your writing style, nice and clean the only error that I've seen after the editing are that the ages are mixed up a bit in the early chapters, but other that definitely have always loved this fan fic! Great job and happy holidays!
edjicated chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Okay, the ages are confusing me. It seems like you keep switching. Is Zuko 18 or 23? Is Katara 17 or 20? Great story, otherwise.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 39 . 12/8/2014
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
InItToWinIT chapter 40 . 12/7/2014
Oh my gosh. I was JUST rereading this story yesterday and when I finished I was so sad you hadn't come back for a while. Life gets in the way, I totally understand but it's such a good piece of work. I am excited you have returned and I wish you all the best. Still a loyal follower!
Jaricchi chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
This is a truly interesting story and I do hope to read more about it soon! :D I do so love Zutara!

Many thanks for sharing! Here's to you and your skill!

Ever reading
Jari
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sdettorre11 chapter 40 . 6/15/2013
SERIOUSLY?! You can't leave me hanging like that! PLEASE post the last chapters! I really like this story and you are so close to the end!
iluvjessemac chapter 40 . 5/28/2013
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! But seriously please put the last chapter and the epilogue up soon :(
iluvjessemac chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Ugh I don't like Mai at all. Like even in the show she just irritates me -_- she better not get in the way of my zutara lovin