Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Fish-in-Bowl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OK some of the words you use to describe things makes him sound gay. Not that i have a problem with people being gay my best-friend is
Cherrycat chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
wonderfull story. i hope you update soon.

xoxo
miisANGEL chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
This story is amazing! I very recently turned away from team Edward and I am now a huge team jasper girl! So I definately love this story lol...I wish it would've stayed all human cause I'm also a fan of those stories lol, but I like where this is going and cannot wait for the rest of the story!
Horlo246 chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
ug! when are you gonna make them reunite? update update update!
ange87 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
i like your story hope you will continue it!
rainbowsparkle chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
far out this story is amazing please continue it I love the plot you have going on :)
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
This is really good. I love Jasper! Update soonD
PandylBas chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
contiue on, i can't wait until they run into each other.
Tango Dancer chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
PLEASE! Update soon!
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
Wow, what a great fanfic!

I'm keen to know what happens next! I can't wait to see the 'moment' where Jasper & Bella meet again :D.

Great job, keep it up!

P085
l1ttl3 Sakura chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
ah cutie (if youre looking at the message like if I was a crazy keep reading) the last part I mean when Peter was ther for his love...

keep writting please
Kason08 chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
OMG! I LOVE this story! It's such a cute story! I like Jasper/Bella stories. They're really interesting but I don't like the ones where Edward and Alice have to cheat in order for Jasper and Bella to get together. I like it when Jasper and Bella meet for the first time and fall in love. Like your story here XD great job! Hope to see more!
deactivated acount chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
love this story please update soon please! ill give u edward hes locked up in my room right now!
Dangerously lovely chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
No i want to know what happens next gosh please tell me what happens next gosh gosh gosh i'm crazily idicted and i was reading your story and i read and read each chapter then all of a sudden it like just stopped at like chapter 13 it just stopped WHY why why.

I'm done, sorry i had seven pickles and for some reason they get me really hyper and i think it's contagious because now my friend does the same thing. By the way great story update soon!

-Love ya-
spoiledgrl881 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
This story is freaking awesome! I