Reviews for Model Relationships
Wispr chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Another great story, simply love how you write the characters and the stories themselves.

Wispr
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
is there more? Please tell me there will be more!

i loved that! it was so cute! nice that henry actually has a develpoed past
non1234567 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I'm late discovering this, I know, but I just loved it! I wish it had been done this way on TV. This is great - sweet, angsty, romantic and very Henry and Vicki. You should definetely write some more pieces like this and maybe you can be tempted into writing something higher rated, if you catch my drift... LOL
honeygirl25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
what do you mean the end I need more Henry and Vicki please don't leave me hanging
Limited Heart chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh that was darling. You should write more Blood Ties if you please.
cibomatto chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like this story very much: it stays true to the character and if the story line had gone any differently, this is exactly how I would've picture it. Bravo. I even liked the end where Vicki decided to tell Henry because it didn't feel out of place. Loved it,
Rolange chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was a great story! I really liked your dialog between all the characers but especially Henry and Vicki. Her concern for him, his sadness at realizing what Christina had done, and even touching on Vicki's own feelings for Henry...it was all really well written. I'd love to see more stories from you.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was another entertaining story. You write dialogue really well.
Leanbh-Dorchadas chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow! Great story...it fit really well from where you picked up and I love how you dealt with Vicki and Henry - very true to their characters. Lovely ending, too!
hermyam chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great re-write. It never did make sense that Delphine burned up so quickly but Henry managed to get Christina to safetly.
leilar chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great alternate ending...why didn't they hire you to write that episode? i would have ,loved to see your version more. So Vicki is going to tell Henry...sigh...love the romance you know.
IamFunnyBabe chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I liked this alot! Their conversation before sunrise is wonderful. I like how she said she would say it, just not knowing when show could. THAT is the complex Vicki Nelson.
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Nice story. If only either of them had ever let down their guard that much . . .