Reviews for Hetep
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please update this story! It has such an intriguing plot and I really like the way you write. Please consider this...
Vithian chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'm reviewing! Yay! This is a really good start, now I need toknow what happens next -wink, wink, nudge nudge- But you haven't updated in two years? I'm disappointed, I expected better! You have me hooked and I really want to know how it ends... If you don't update, I'm confiscating all your cookies, forever! No cookies until you update!

But really, if you did post another chapter, even just a small one to kind of wrap the story up, I would be eternally grateful... I hate it when authors leave stories half finished!

Will you update for me (and the cookies)?

~Vithian
pbheonhotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I read this story a year ago and loved it so the whole seires but i need chpter two posted please.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow! That's all I can really say about this. I've only just started reading Stargate fics and this 1 just blew me away. I'm really hoping that eventually you'll continue this awesome story.
gdayrocker13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Just saying how much I love this story again.
gdayrocker13 aka Gday chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is beautiful.I love your description of Ra. He is my favorite character and I love him even heart was beating so fast the whole time I was reading this. Write more soon please,I'm begging you.
Patrick Heon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is only the first chapter but my mind is screming for more please type well and put the next chapter up soon oh by the way could u email me when it is posted please my email is thanks so much and i NEED to say it again great story one of the best fan fics ive read in along time.
Spirit of Place chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ra and Skaara are two of my favorite characters but they are also two that have very few stories written about them. I was cautious about reading a Ra/Skaara story because of the nature of their relationship in the movie. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the characterization in your story. You managed to maintain the fluid seduction in Ra's motions and words that make him a convincing god and also created a flaw, as the Goa'uld are not perfect. Skaara's characterization is less convincing but small inconsistencies can be forgiven for the mere fact that Skaara is willing to sacrifice for his god. Something he would've been reluctant and willing to do before he found out Ra was enslaving his people in the movie. I also appreciate the effort you obviously have put in to find a few appropriate egyptian words that add a little bit of flavor to your story. Good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Endellion chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow. This is one of the best written stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I miss Ra! it was so nice to find a story with him in it. he is probably my most favorite character and is followed closely by skaara! so, two of my favorite characters together...Heck Yes! loved it so far, keep going!
emmie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ok ... woah. Definitely not your usual Stargate story. I liked it. Ra is definitely out of character for a Goa'uld, but artistic liscence so I'm not really complaining. I really liked your mention of Hathor. I'm a little confused as to when this takes place. How old is Skaara supposed to be? OR How long before Jack and Daniel show up?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.