Reviews for The lead up to the end
PleaseDeleteAccount8591822 chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Well good thing I read this first. I have to say great story. I will be off to read part 2. :)
MarieRivera12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh, cannot believe it. It hurt my heart to see Harry lose his soulmate and his only love husband. I cannot believe that miscarry his first child with Severus. It still hurt me and I cry. But I'm bit happy that he able to move on with Draco, second husband.
Delete-account-please-7670257 chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
I enjoy reading this seems there a squeal of some short so I will go off to read it then.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I still hate the fact that he list both Severus and his baby. I thought since the chamber he would have been immune to all snake poison and since his son had his blood and everything running through him he would be immune as well. I'm glad he's with Draco but I still hate that he lost so much to get there.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
I hate the fact that he still list everything and really Ginny that's almost a worse insult.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
Since Dumbledore destroyed the ring they know Harry didn't gave to be the one to cut Albus he could have done it himself so why force Harry to do it?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
How did Dumbledore know that Harry was pregnant? And why would Severus give his life up for Harry...does he not realize that with everyone that Harry has already lost that losing Severus willingly or not would probably literally kill Harry now.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
Is Dumbledore going to take credit for getting his two best boys together lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
When they abolished the locket they said three down three to go...now it's four down and still three to go? Well at least they are thinking alike with Severus getting the engagement ring and Harry getting the wedding bands lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
I can just imagine Robs face if Draco was asked to be Harry's best man lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Is Draco possessive over HIS godfather or was he crushing on Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
This will give them both something to live for!
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Lot they best hope they don't get pneumonia with all those cold showers and living in the cold damp dungeons lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Wonder what Dracos response will be when he finds out about Harry and his godfather? I'm surprised Severus kissed Harry right out of the blue like that.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Lol this is going to be uncomfortable for awhile I bet.