Reviews for The lead up to the end
Delete-account-please-7670257 chapter 14 . 3/25
I enjoy reading this seems there a squeal of some short so I will go off to read it then.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/16
I still hate the fact that he list both Severus and his baby. I thought since the chamber he would have been immune to all snake poison and since his son had his blood and everything running through him he would be immune as well. I'm glad he's with Draco but I still hate that he lost so much to get there.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/16
I hate the fact that he still list everything and really Ginny that's almost a worse insult.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/16
Since Dumbledore destroyed the ring they know Harry didn't gave to be the one to cut Albus he could have done it himself so why force Harry to do it?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/16
How did Dumbledore know that Harry was pregnant? And why would Severus give his life up for Harry...does he not realize that with everyone that Harry has already lost that losing Severus willingly or not would probably literally kill Harry now.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/16
Is Dumbledore going to take credit for getting his two best boys together lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/16
When they abolished the locket they said three down three to go...now it's four down and still three to go? Well at least they are thinking alike with Severus getting the engagement ring and Harry getting the wedding bands lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/16
I can just imagine Robs face if Draco was asked to be Harry's best man lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/16
Is Draco possessive over HIS godfather or was he crushing on Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/16
This will give them both something to live for!
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/16
Lot they best hope they don't get pneumonia with all those cold showers and living in the cold damp dungeons lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/16
Wonder what Dracos response will be when he finds out about Harry and his godfather? I'm surprised Severus kissed Harry right out of the blue like that.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/16
Lol this is going to be uncomfortable for awhile I bet.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 2/16
Lol why the dreams now?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 2/16
If it was do imperative for Harry to stay there to protect the Dursleys why could that spell have not been done sooner to protect them and save Harry from the abuse he had for sixteen years?