Reviews for That's Showbiz!
Amber chapter 3 . 5/17
Um, Ren is only 4 years older than Kyoko, so if she's turning eighteen he should still be 21 and turning 22 in Febuary
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 5/7
I like the story so far. It's great. Just one little thing bothers me, you said Ren was 25 but if Kyoko is 18 Ren should be 22 because he's 4 years older than her.
Kun is if there younger San is for elders
D3ATHR0SE chapter 3 . 3/14
Just wanted to let ya know, if Kyoko is 18, Ren is 22, not 25 like you typed, otherwise, I really love the story :)
Hailley chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
if ren is 25 and kyoko is 18 that's a 7 year difference. ren is only 4 years older than kyoko.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Ok I just realised that you have Ren down as 25 and Kyoko as 18 but there is only a 4 year difference between them in the Manga and Anime. Except if you did it for a special reason
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
not a "breastplate" that is a piece of armor, you probably mean collarbone, clavicle, or if you mean the sternum (the place between your breast). Just thought you should know that Ren wasn't kissing her Armour.
animemangaobsessed chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Nice! Keep it up!
mira10 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
The age difference between Ren and Kyoko is 4 years. I noticed you used 7. •﹏•
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
when i read this line:
"In this story, the heroine -Kyoko- was to fall in love with her 26-year-old teacher, Kimichi Touya. He is the newest, younger, and only male teacher. "
i was like:
"and we all know who the new teacher is...its totally not doing to be ren tsruga, nooo that would be impossibe(sarcasm to the max)"
RosesAreForever23 chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I loved this so much! I wish it wasn't over. But, unfortunately, it is. I think my favorite parts in this story would be his telling her he loved her and her 'father', Kuu, forcing her to answer his questions. I had a ball at that one! Great job, overall, with the story!
JackFrost14 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
love it
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
wonderful magnificent
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
You made Ren 25 and Kyoko 18, that's a 7 year difference.
pwenie chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Nice! Hope you update soon :)!