Reviews for Deliverance
Nadamalki chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I'm a different person after this chapter... I read tons of fanfictions, but this chapter was the killer of all... I can't speak much, wanna know what'll happen next. Just wanted to let you know how perfect you presented this side of Dean... My goodness.
HBKDEANRKO chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Way too much angst! Thnak you! Read the whole thing!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
So, reading this chapter, half of me went FINALLY! The other half of me just wanted to repeatedly smack my head against the keyboard at the boys idiocies. Oi. Supremely intense, but much needed chapter. Glad to see the dam finally break and the boys be the boys again (if only just a little). I almost half wish Bobby had walked in mid-rant, but the way he came in was just fine. Is Dean's temperature have to do with the "shadow injuries"? Can they fix him? The poor guy doesn't deserve to get cut down by some bastard trick out of hell.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Darn it...I mean, Dean freaking out like that makes sense, but geeze! I have half a mind to march down into hell and pay the demons who caused this a personal visit *cracks knuckles*

So, I realize a big chunk of the blame for this lies on John, but please tell me you see a redeemable quality to the man? He had to have done something right raising those two. Maybe it will come out later? Sad chapter, it hurts to see the boys struggle like this.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Bobby's right, those boys ARE messed up. Loving the imagery of him taking care of them when they were little, it's cute and bittersweet at the same time. Poor Dean. I'm somewhere between wanting to smack the boy for being an idiot and giving him a hug. Hopefully they can physically make him better. And what's with the shadow thing? It's kinda creeping me out...good chapter, can't wait to read the rest.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
...Sam tried to kill the Easter Bunny? *facepalms*...Good chapter! I love how you throw in a random Dean thought here and there throughout. It gives everything a very dismal and creepy kind of a feel. Poor Bobby and Sam! Nice characterization keeping Bobby the more rational of the two. Here's hoping the picture will get something out of Dean!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Since I'm physically incapable of saying Ruby was right, I will say, damn. Well, now it makes sense how demon's are created. When you aren't even sure of who you are all limits kinda go out the window. Poor Dean. That has to be the worst kind of torture to not only forget himself but Sammy too. Glad to see he keeps fighting though! *crosses fingers*
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
What the? That's either really good or really, really bad. God, poor Sam. Is it bad I like this hurt, broken version of him over the one that came into being thanks to the Trickster's prank? God, the Winchester are all a bunch of stubborn asses... And poor Bobby. I like how he still taking care of Sam and keeping his promise (sort of) to Dean.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Interesting start. I'm not sure if I like the idea of Dean dying at the crossroads or not, but the line about him not wanting the hellhounds to scratch the impala made me laugh. God, I feel so bad for Sam and Bobby. Also, great characterization of Bobby! I'd like to smack John too for everything he ended up causing. Can't wait to see where this goes.
gr8read chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Dear Amarintha,

First, the story is awesome, heart wrenching, tear jerking, thoughtful, combine that with your jumping from one person to another without warning; frustrating and rewarding. Strange as that sounds, it wasn't just another good read, but a read worth working on to follow. I can't even imagine how you kept that all straight in your head.

Second, Deliverance is what was missing from the show with the gap from 'To Hell' to 'I'm Back!' that they couldn't realistically cover. Your story is just the perfect bridge. Solid, strong, painfully built chapter by chapter. Just perfection.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your time and talent. Deliverance? Delivered!
nope nope not me chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
sorry i havent updated any sooner, i was reading this on my phone, so i couldnt review, and then i was so engrossed in the story i forgot.

This story has made me cry so much! but this chapter, made me sob. But the worst bit would be:

"There was this rocking chair in your room, and sometimes, not too often, considering I was getting a little big for it and all, sometimes Mom’d pull me into her lap, and she’d sing, all sorts of pretty songs, and you were already asleep, or darn close, and I don’t…she’d just rock me back and forth…Dad’s a horrible singer, but sometimes you could hear him from downstairs, singing along with Mom,” I grin weakly, sniffing once and rubbing more tears off my cheeks"

i was crying so hard! i dont know why, its just- i dont know. you are an amazing writer and i am hungry for more, but i have to wait till tommorow, because i am busy

robyn x

(you also made Gabriel shed a tear (my muse) which just shows how amazing you are) :)
Kymaldurie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
whose pov are you writing in?
dark00shadow chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Normally I don't review in the middle of a story, but the ending of this chapter was just asking for it. I love the way you used those lyrics! I know most of the songs and they just fit so perfect, it makes it really great!

I read it a second and thirth time while listening to seether and the who and it makes it a really powerfull piece of writing!
chb76 chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
Wow that was such a beautiful chapter - nearly made me cry which almost never happens ;) I thought visting Mary's grave the way they did and Dean finally being able to say goodbye and let go was such a perfect ending to this story. It really did leave you with a sense of hope - that things would be okay if a little suckass on occasion. The last two lines were perfect, just perfect. Exactly what was needed. I can't believe it's taken me so long to read this but I s'pose that's why I never read long fics, but I'm glad I read this one and I'm adding to my faves. Thanks for writing such and awesome story.
chb76 chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
All in all this chapter depressed me. It really did. Dean's getting better sort of but not really:

The agony wasn’t worth it at all to him. Next time he’d slip away, just let himself die. It would be easier. For all he loved Sam, he wasn’t so sure he was strong enough.

Good grief I don't know what to say. Feels so hopeless. Gah. I like how Dean's back on form when it comes to hunting and the way the kids took to him was sweet. It was sad when they left and Dean was acting like he didn't care. Again depressing. Enjoyed the story of when they ended up in foster care. I could see that happening. So they're off to Kansas now? Hm this could get messy. But what's with the tapes? There's no way Sam's into Enya - or did he just get it to annoy Dean. Enya? Seriously? Great chap one to go nearly done.